DC again! can we get another?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrandiz

07-08-2011

I am new to the game and I do not know if this has been addressed.
I would rather enjoy the game much more if you could have a quick join option( it is fast enough imo but the name sells the joining option).By giving the player a game join option to be placed into a game with a dis connected player or "quitter" and filling the spot on a 4/5 or 2/3 team.
Losing a team mate stretches these 30-40 min games in to 60 min ball busters that leave you stressed and tired.I have been forced to leave a game that lags on for too long and have a suspended acct. because the game overextended it self.

Zavius

07-08-2011

You're champion feedback in this thread is amazing

Tyrandiz

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavius View Post
You're champion feedback in this thread is amazing
Your sarcasm is outstanding! My other options in feed back threads are Bugs, items, HUD, interface, or Audio. If you have a suggestion on where to post I would be happy to move it there.

Lord Melons

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrandiz View Post
Your sarcasm is outstanding! My other options in feed back threads are Bugs, items, HUD, interface, or Audio. If you have a suggestion on where to post I would be happy to move it there.
general discussion bro,makes the world god round

Ulquiorra995

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leondidas View Post
general discussion bro,makes the world god round
And your post never gets read with another 50 above it till the end of the day.

Idea: If player has left during first 10 minutes in game, teams should have a vote to end current game (no win/loss) and get back to champ select with random player filling in the leaver's place.