Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Quote:
But for the life of me, I cannot counter morde that well. UNLESS I play MF, GP, or Malz.
Frankly, not every champion should be able to absolutely out-perform another champion. Certain champions are going to have a lot of difficulty with Mordekaiser, but quite a few others consider him a free lunch. When Master Yi can't outlane Mordekaiser doesn't mean Mordekaiser needs tweaking.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Who can outlane morde?

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

This game is competitive. People play against each other for money.

If your concern isn't balance on the highest levels of play, then your input is unecessary. I'm not interested in whether or not you think someone needs tweaks, buffs, or nerfs. The fact of the matter is that Morde is generally a terrible pick unless as a counterpick. He's NOT too strong, and good players CAN shut him down, and do so frequently. If you want to learn counters to a specific champion? That's great. That's what this board should have been for. To hell with the whiny scrubs who post "NERF NAOW" threads constantly. But ASK for tips. And don't expect knowledge alone to be 100% foolproof.

You DO still need to outplay your opponents. These are HUMAN BEINGS on the other side of these characters. Where you may try to out-think and outplay them, they are capable of the exact same thing. You are never guaranteed a win. Losing is a part of the game, and there are all kinds of factors that will decide the outcome of a game.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Anybody who can peg him while he's shieldless and keep him off minions. Most ranged AD carries should be able to manage that, and a fair amount of AP nukes. Tanky DPS shouldn't have too much of a problem either. I've outlaned Mordekaiser as Jarvan and Garen quite easily in the past.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post

I'm not interested in whether or not you think someone needs tweaks, buffs, or nerfs.

Y
Hmmm... I didn't know that you are in charge of these matters.. Since I was asking what you were interested in, right? If you have nothing to share besides being a know-it-all *******, please don't reply. I am not asking for a troll thread. I am asking for a bit of feedback.

Like you said, people play this for money. Well, you know what? I have also spent a bit of my money on this game. So I have an input as well.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Thanks Loq. I do know that he can be countered, but for my elo that is usually not the case XD

A fed trynd in my elo is the scariest thing there is. I would rather deal with a fed trynd, lol. Or even Akali. I just think that once he gets fed (which is inevitable in my elo) he is unstoppable.

Some might say that this is the case with anyone who has been fed, but it's not. I have shut down many Legendary status champs, but rarely a morde.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

As I've said, shutting him down is about making sure he gets the person on your team who's going to hurt him most to lane against. This will require either you, yourself, counter-picking him or asking your best-equipped team-mate to out-lane him. It requires control, awareness and teamwork, which are all qualities that will see your rating and quality of play increase as well. Learn 'social' skills (I use the term loosely, but you catch my drift) as well as the mechanical ones, and you will become a better League of Legends player.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotherion View Post
Hmmm... I didn't know that you are in charge of these matters.. Since I was asking what you were interested in, right? If you have nothing to share besides being a know-it-all *******, please don't reply. I am not asking for a troll thread. I am asking for a bit of feedback.

Like you said, people play this for money. Well, you know what? I have also spent a bit of my money on this game. So I have an input as well.
"I'm mad because I'm wrong and nobody will let me win at cards".

Cry some more. Who send all these babies to fight me? I was told we would be fighting MEN.

You were never required to spend money on this game. If you donate a can of soup to some African relief fund, you don't get a say in their next election. I have my problems with Riots pricetags, but none of those problems are that you're forced to pay for the game.

I once bought a Big Mac. Obviously, I now have a say in all of McDonalds future financial decisions.

In fact, I apparently have a say in a lot of companies. Where's mah check?!

Stop being an idiot, idiot.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Social skills? Talk to the morde and butter him up for a big feast?

Alohomora18

07-08-2011

morde is very op in low elo games people dont know how to shut him down i have had mordes get penta kills on my team and against me he is very op in low elo games and even in mid elo games why do the high elos always want buffs or nerfs but when the lower elo players do they call them noobs and if there is no such thing as elo hell how come all the high elo players didnt want their elo get reset?