Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Not in low elo. Eve was a pretty useless champ too. And in high elo they would be able to shut her down easily! But she got nerfed so hard. So what is up with that?

AHA! Gotcha with that one

Anarcroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotherion View Post
I have, I 1v1'd him. We were top lane. I lured him the the bush in the river so he wouldn't have minions, and he still destroyed me XD
Thats ur problem Morde's Mace of Spades move bounces onto minions and if there is no minions it deals extra dmg so when u fight him alone in a bush with no minions he does a **** ton more dmg

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
I am not talking about competitive gameplay. You know that there are people who aren't high elo right? And we should have a voice in these matters too. From what I have heard, most high elo players don't even pick him because he is a pretty useless champ. So why should they decide if he needs a nerf? They don't play him XD
he is right i got thrown into elo hell where he just owns any other team.
In low elo he can mid and likes to win there.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarcroth View Post
Thats ur problem Morde's Mace of Spades move bounces onto minions and if there is no minions it deals extra dmg so when u fight him alone in a bush with no minions he does a **** ton more dmg
So either fight him in a group of minions so he always has his shield up and become unharrassable, or solo him without minions and take crazy damage from his mace of spades since it does 3X the damage to single targets, which will still bring his shield up a bit. Fun stuff.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Quote:
Eve was a pretty useless champ too. And in high elo they would be able to shut her down easily! But she got nerfed so hard. So what is up with that?
The removal of her stun was in preparation for the stealth remake. The previous nerfs were because she was first pick in high-level ranked games where she could jungle and gank absurdly well. Riot felt such powerful ganks were encouraging 'passive' gameplay, and took steps accordingly.

Quote:
mace of spades since it does 3X the damage to single targets,
Maybe try not letting him walk up and bonk you on the head, then?

Giltia Zero

07-08-2011

Quote:
I am not talking about competitive gameplay. You know that there are people who aren't high elo right? And we should have a voice in these matters too. From what I have heard, most high elo players don't even pick him because he is a pretty useless champ. So why should they decide if he needs a nerf? They don't play him XD
Oh, so you admit that you're bad at the game?

TOO BAD. Get better. I'm not high ELO. Don't play much ranked because I like to play a wide variety of characters, many of which just aren't viable. But I make an effort to counter champions I have trouble with, and try to coordinate with my team to shut down champion that could otherwise give me trouble.

And if I lose? Maybe I made too many mistakes. Maybe it was just a poor matchup. Maybe the other player was just better than me.

My reaction to a loss is never "it's OP. Nerf pls."

I've been pubstomped by Tryndameres, and crushed by absurdly competent Nidalees. Teams that warded and ganked well. Nunu's counterjungling me as Warwick.

I get better.

This is not a single player game. This is a competitive PVP game. If you are BAD AT THE GAME, then you LOSE. This is not up for debate. The game will not be dumbed down to your level so that you can play against HotshotGG. Whiny little scuzzbucket that he is, HE has dedicated a lot of time and effort to being good at this game. If you don't want to do the same, then you don't deserve to beat him. Simple as that.

I play Team Fortress 2. I cannot for the life of me play the Sniper because I suck at first person shooters in general. Should the Sniper be buffed? Should the other classes be nerfed? Because I'M bad at the class? Nope. That's stupid.

Understand? Get better, deal with it, or quit. Those are your options.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquisfdom View Post
The removal of her stun was in preparation for the stealth remake. The previous nerfs were because she was first pick in high-level ranked games where she could jungle and gank absurdly well. Riot felt such powerful ganks were encouraging 'passive' gameplay, and took steps accordingly.

Maybe try not letting him walk up and bonk you on the head, then?
Well, her stun was not the only thing that got nerfed. Her ults AD/AS did, the heal from her ult upon assist or kill also did, and I believe her AP ratios got nerfed too. The only bad thing about her was her stun.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Quote:
Well, her stun was not the only thing that got nerfed. Her ults AD/AS did, the heal from her ult upon assist or kill also did, and I believe her AP ratios got nerfed too.
Quote:
The previous nerfs were because she was first pick in high-level ranked games where she could jungle and gank absurdly well. Riot felt such powerful ganks were encouraging 'passive' gameplay, and took steps accordingly.
Hope that helps.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Oh, so you admit that you're bad at the game?

TOO BAD. Get better. I'm not high ELO. Don't play much ranked because I like to play a wide variety of characters, many of which just aren't viable. But I make an effort to counter champions I have trouble with, and try to coordinate with my team to shut down champion that could otherwise give me trouble.

And if I lose? Maybe I made too many mistakes. Maybe it was just a poor matchup. Maybe the other player was just better than me.

My reaction to a loss is never "it's OP. Nerf pls."

I've been pubstomped by Tryndameres, and crushed by absurdly competent Nidalees. Teams that warded and ganked well. Nunu's counterjungling me as Warwick.

I get better.

This is not a single player game. This is a competitive PVP game. If you are BAD AT THE GAME, then you LOSE. This is not up for debate. The game will not be dumbed down to your level so that you can play against HotshotGG. Whiny little scuzzbucket that he is, HE has dedicated a lot of time and effort to being good at this game. If you don't want to do the same, then you don't deserve to beat him. Simple as that.

I play Team Fortress 2. I cannot for the life of me play the Sniper because I suck at first person shooters in general. Should the Sniper be buffed? Should the other classes be nerfed? Because I'M bad at the class? Nope. That's stupid.

Understand? Get better, deal with it, or quit. Those are your options.
I am not saying I am a BAD player, I play well about half the time XD

I have learned a lot from watching some high elo streams to see how they play, counter, gank, jungle, etc. Which has improved my gameplay tremendously.

Not saying that I should be the top and play with HotShotGG. I like the game, but not that serious about it.

Every game I play, I always try to counter the enemies. I buy QSS against AP Morde, Malz, WW. SOTD against a Jax, banshees against a Karthus, and so forth. But for the life of me, I cannot counter morde that well. UNLESS I play MF, GP, or Malz.

AGAIN (I think I am liking this caps thing, fun right?) I am not saying he needs a nerf, just a TWEAK.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

I just think there are so many unnecessary nerfs, why not give one of those unnecessary nerfs to Morde while you are at it.

Even Rammus got nerfed hard, week after week. And I don't think he needed those.