Nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Irelia and Swain have been getting nerfed like crazy these past few patches, when personally I think they were perfectly fine. While champs like Morde are left completely untouched. I am not saying he is OP, just needs a little tweaking to make him more balanced. Since at the moment he can deal tons of damage while being super tanky.

Just my two cents.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

What's wrong with the Kaiser?

Thotherion

07-08-2011

I just think that an equally farmed morde can outdo most champs. Besides champs with silence and dots, like Malz.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

Nah. Just gotta keep him off the creeps. Get in early and hard, he can't do much back to you, and just denying him that early farm will keep him from devouring minion waves.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

I have, I 1v1'd him. We were top lane. I lured him the the bush in the river so he wouldn't have minions, and he still destroyed me XD

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotherion View Post
I just think that an equally farmed morde can outdo most champs. Besides champs with silence and dots, like Malz.
...nope.

Not even a little bit.

At comparable levels of farm and level, Mordekaiser is incredibly weak. Mordekaisers pubstomp power comes from his intense farmfest and level advantages giving him his late game by mid game. Which is an obviously large advantage.

Against competent players, Mordekaisers farming takes a massive hit since he's relatively easily counter by decent laners and junglers. There will be no nerfs to a character who is already considered a very poor pick in competitive play.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

If I am MF, Malz, or GP I can deny him pretty well, but any other champ I find just can't outdamage him and his shield.

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

That's the key. You make sure your strongest laner sits on him from the start of the game and he's absolutely pitiful when he can't farm or stand up to harass.

Thotherion

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
...nope.

Against competent players, Mordekaisers farming takes a massive hit since he's relatively easily counter by decent laners and junglers. There will be no nerfs to a character who is already considered a very poor pick in competitive play.
I am not talking about competitive gameplay. You know that there are people who aren't high elo right? And we should have a voice in these matters too. From what I have heard, most high elo players don't even pick him because he is a pretty useless champ. So why should they decide if he needs a nerf? They don't play him XD

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

He doesn't need a nerf because he's a pretty useless champion, basically.

That'd be like nerfing Pantheon.