Most of my losses are on load screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chingmeister

07-08-2011

Other team has Soraka, Janna, or Sona. Our team doesnt. I don't want to play a support and sit in lane babysitting for 25 mins...and not kill anything in a 35 minute game...

I only win 1 in 20 games when the opposing team has a support and we dont. I only lose 1 in 20 games where we have a support and the opposing team does not. Virtually all of these games are blowouts.

I was at 1560 ELO before it decayed to 1400...so I can't use the carry effect to dominate games...since everyone is decent....

Any ideas? Or should I use the loss on loads to practice and try troll builds?

There are usually 2ish que dodges before my games start...so are other people avoiding these games by que dodging?

MrRev

07-08-2011

sometimes you got to scarifice getting kills/carrying for the good of the team, find a support you like. i play zil because while he may not heal, he has an awesome slow/haste and a revive. plus his bombs can do some crazy dmg, so your still killing, nid also works, she has a great heal, and does good dmg in cat form. take cv on her and just stalk around the jungle waiting to pounce. but that just my opinion.

scrubtastic

07-08-2011

play a support that can go ap, then when you get comfortable and see how much a bit of CC can do, switch to a hard support.

Zil is really good for that. he can go semi-ap and still be an amazing support (WotA and Abyssal are great here). You'll quickly learn how much damage your lanemate can get in just because you slowed them/hasted him or her. His bombs scale well too, so you'll still have that carry-ish feeling.