A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laoking

04-24-2010

Garen aint comming just like that boy urf

WHY RIOT WHYYYYYY

soz im half asleep writing dis

Sarpati

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northander View Post
you mean Houston... *facepalm*
Not to mention his definition is completely inaccurate.

XukeLho

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeBill View Post
Regardless of a champion needing more work or whatever the holdup is, it's pretty unproffessional to set a schedule of one new character every two weeks and then after two weeks of insane hype, not say a word about the holdup or what is going on at their end of things, IMO. Now this was posted before the Q&A session today so they may give some answers then, but for a champion thats been tested for the last week or so, this has taken a really long bloody time.
i dont think Riot said they would release a new champ every 2 weeks, but instead, they said 'new content' every few weeks, wich doesnt rly mean new champs. it could mean a new patch. and not necessarely new champs... but independent of new content or new champs, we havent gotten anything yet...

KittenBoy

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpati View Post
Not to mention his definition is completely inaccurate.
tell me what it means..if you're that smart... -.-"

LegendarySamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBoy View Post
Meaning:Originally a genuine report of a life-threatening fault. Now used humorously to report any kind of problem.
I am aware of the true meaning of the phrase... apparently no one understands that I was joking...

Albel

04-25-2010

In first way, if Riot allways read this thread of amount of nonesense and some of them will read my post. I fell sorry for you, you try hard to take the game as good as you can. There are many player who enjoy the game and have many fun.
But at least you all have to read day of day this kind of posts, where people write something uninteressting and meaningless. Even so they blame you and fool you around, but then 5 minutes later they start the game and play like nothing is happend.
I'm even so a player who looks forward to Garen. I tried to get some usefull informations in this thread about a time he will get released or in other way in what time the patch is planned for an upcome. But that what I found was a big amount of nonesense. I'm realy sorry for you guy's
Well the next point is, if those glory people even read to this I will say you something. I wouldnt read any of your meaningless posts you will write as counter of this. I just look a feed days in a month to take a sort of informations and Garen will maybe comming soon so I dont have to look here anymore. But if you even post something to blame me or something do as you like for your selfish ego. You are like those kind of summoners, who I had seen on the battlefield which think about themself "I'm allmighty I can go though the enemys kill them all and that is the only perfect plan." and at least we will lose because he died to hell.
Well I cant stop you to write again and again that you will have your fun of making fun about others, maybe that is your only thing what you can realy do.

After that is cleared here is my suggetion, Riot if you read this could it possible to tell the community in an extra thread or here if its not overgrowed like this, when the upcomming of heros will needs a bit longer. Than maybe those flamers will be a bit more quiete and the rest of the community is better informed.
Thanks for reading this, I will look forward to Garen, the Might of Demacia.

Sandrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2010

I am currently extremely excited/dissapointed in the whole garen concept, I cant wait until he comes out, but if Riot said he was supposed to be released "soon" and he isnt, it would still be nice for them to announce something as to why he isnt being released, or a ballpark estimate as to when they plan on releasing him.

KhorneBezerker

04-25-2010

/agree with the above post

Badgermilk

04-25-2010

Sandrik of all the **** i read on here so far you've made the most sense

YAY OREGON

04-25-2010

they're implementing a lot of new stuff on the upcoming patch... new items, new way of stunning for ryze and amumu and such... and of course Garen... so I imagine they're taking this long to make sure there are no bugs and everything is running smooth.