A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gridi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-23-2010

Riot you fail... sorry

Stormreaver

04-23-2010

Failing pretty hard, indeed. I can't wait to take the viewing on this Q&A session tonight, the "president" is gonna get a facepalm of Garen questions I'm sure.

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2010

Meh, they wanted to push a **** ton out in one patch. If they're getting us more content bang for our temporal buck, I have no complaints. (Have you SEEN the new TR patch?)

Gilfer

04-23-2010

Awwwwww, Garen is running late. Big ****ing deal.

Some of you really need to lighten up.

OMFG, RIOT U FAIL, WTF IS GAREN, GAREN IS OP, LOL IS ALMOST DEAD, RIOT IS BLOWING OFF NINJAS... Really...

Game is running nicely for me btw. I have lots of fun with my friends. Lots of free fun.

Dirge of Winter

04-23-2010

Regardless of a champion needing more work or whatever the holdup is, it's pretty unproffessional to set a schedule of one new character every two weeks and then after two weeks of insane hype, not say a word about the holdup or what is going on at their end of things, IMO. Now this was posted before the Q&A session today so they may give some answers then, but for a champion thats been tested for the last week or so, this has taken a really long bloody time.

HTG Darkutor

04-23-2010

Why garen is not avalible today!!!!!

its so long to wait until this perfect hero is AVALIBLE

plz send me answer about when garen will be avalible in store.

KittenBoy

04-23-2010

We'll have to wait a bit more,,,he's coming, from a Galaxy...Far...far away....Huston, we have a problem....

LegendarySamurai

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBoy View Post
We'll have to wait a bit more,,,he's coming, from a Galaxy...Far...far away....Huston, we have a problem....
Who's Huston?

KittenBoy

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendarySamurai View Post
Who's Huston?
Meaning:Originally a genuine report of a life-threatening fault. Now used humorously to report any kind of problem.

Northander

04-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBoy View Post
Meaning:Originally a genuine report of a life-threatening fault. Now used humorously to report any kind of problem.
you mean Houston... *facepalm*