Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Garen, the Might of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ritsaki

04-23-2010

stop wondering about garen,and face it ,that this game is dying,slowly .first europe will go down(already started),and US is next.hopefully some good rip off ,of this GoA's great work,will come along the way with developers that can feel how easy a game can go boring through long periods of nothingness and everyone will be happy again.If you think that all this is too whinny or pesimistic,prove me wrong 5 days after garen is out,and you will all wait 2 or 3 weeks for the next ''soon to be released'' hero.prove me wrong by not spamming every day with 3 new threats of '' omfg where is that new dps ninja ,cant wait ''

Leaham

04-23-2010

looks awsome, any idea about release date / price?

Blue Zoidberg

04-23-2010

Riots too busy jerking off in the mouths of ninjas for them to give you any useful information

Kowols

Recruiter

04-23-2010

I really don't understand why don't they release Garen. I have waited him so long. Why they can't release him. They released Kennen really fast i remember but why they can't release Garen. Or should they even release him?
I really need answer why we have to wait so long for some new and cool champions?
And when i can buy Garen!?

Stormreaver

04-23-2010

As I said earlier, Riot just wants to **** with us for a bit :P

It is sad though, seeing as how so many people want the hero u think they'd release him. The reasoning of "He isn't quite ready" is total bs... just look at the other things they've release that aren't quite "ready" lol

Frostycakes

04-23-2010

They stated that they were going to do a new character every two weeks. for the past month the releases have been later and later a very bad trend to start imo.

KhorneBezerker

04-23-2010

Pisses me off that Riot made such a big thing about this hero.. with the live video an everything. On that video he seemed pretty legit, and ready to be released.. Yet, here we are waiting for this char... seriously Riot, get your sh*t together, and release this hero, so you can start working on another one... keep the kids happy after all ya know?

Jaran

04-23-2010

Yes, a new champion approaches...

From very, very far away.

IOriginalSynI

04-23-2010

Quote:
Jaran:
Yes, a new champion approaches...

From very, very far away.

Demacia is, yes... google maps cant even find it, so far away is it... woosh

Trippzy

04-23-2010

Sigh............will he ever be released? plz Riot if ur gonna say new Champ every 2 weeks stick to it.