List of races in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dubious Dong

05-15-2012

bump cuz of Yonkeys

Gigahappytown

05-15-2012

You forgot ghost >_> aka the ghost of urf appears wheneveryou pass his grave stone in the halloween map

Ben B0t

05-16-2012

Boars (Sejuani)
CAW CAW CAW SCARECROWS CAW CAW (Fiddlesticks)
Fairies (Pix)
Squirrels (Lulu turns people into them)
Cats (Lulu turns people into them)
Cougars (Nidalee grew up with them)
Mustangs (Udyr's Lore)
Shadow Specters (Hecarim) (Although they might just be ghost forms of dead creatures)
Whatever it was that ****ed with Nautilus

According to Wukong's Lore, the "Rune Stone" caused many of the beings nearby to become sentient, not just the monkeys.

Also for those wondering, Yonkey---> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1337049339

Cytochrome T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2013

this is a great thread

NunuTheRider

10-08-2013

AHEM. While Willump is doing all the smashing and walking, I'm the one casting all the spells. So unless your building AD, which I doubt, I'M doing all the work.

SasparillaShaman

03-03-2014

I believe you forgets Valor's race (Falcon I believe.), Nami's race (Aquatic being I think) and Squirrels, Faeries, Cougars, Centaurs, cats, mustangs and boars. That is all I believe. Good day!

SecretLore

03-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasparillaShaman View Post
I believe you forgets Valor's race (Falcon I believe.), Nami's race (Aquatic being I think) and Squirrels, Faeries, Cougars, Centaurs, cats, mustangs and boars. That is all I believe. Good day!
It is unknown if centaurs ever existed.
Hecarim is an undead centaur,but we don't know if he was always a centaur or if he was once a man who merged with the spirit of his horse

Ebonmaw Dragon

03-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
Non-sentient Races
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
Dragons -These are giant fire-breathing winged reptiles that live throughout Valoran. They are powerful and must be treated with extreme caution.
Champions: No champions are dragons, but there is a dragon neutral creep on Summoner's Rift, and a giant boss-dragon on Twisted Treeline named Ebonmaw, the Terror of Zaun.
YOU ARE THE "Non-Sentient" D:

... I have feelings you know...

Argent Heretic

03-08-2014

What about Sejuani's boar it can't talk but it's extremely intelligent for an animal.