List of races in LoL

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souji Setuh View Post
Isn't nocturne the living personification of nightmares?
The lore says that that is one of the "theories"

BitesizeNinja

07-11-2011

Scarecrow: Not commonly a living being, but in one specific case, a scarecrow was brought to life.
Champions: Fiddlesticks, receives quite a bit of attention, mage

Rats: Common sewer rats brought to life by excess chemicals and necromancy. Not given resepect in Valoran
Champions: Twitch is the first representative of the Rat-People, Doesn't receive a ton of attention, Stealth/DPS.

Undead: Any being previously dead, reanimated (Likely by necromancy)
Champions: Sion, Karthus, Urgot (Also a cyborg) These three are all vastly different types.

Wolves: Naturally born wolves are non-sentient beings who roam forests
Champions: Warwick, previously a human, Warwick was transformed into a wolf to reflect his evil mind and soul. There are also small packs of natural-born wolves which act as neutral monsters.

Robots: A man-made race consisting of machinery and oil as opposed to flesh and Blood
Champions: Blitzcrank, receives a fair amount of attention, Urgot is often considered a robot or cyborg.

Manatees: A rather proud race, their whereabouts unkown
Champions: Urf (R.I.P.) Urf was to be the first champion from the race of manatees. Unfourtunately, he was killed by Warwick before he could be formally accepted into the League

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitesizeNinja View Post
Scarecrow: Not commonly a living being, but in one specific case, a scarecrow was brought to life.
Champions: Fiddlesticks, receives quite a bit of attention, mage

Rats: Common sewer rats brought to life by excess chemicals and necromancy. Not given resepect in Valoran
Champions: Twitch is the first representative of the Rat-People, Doesn't receive a ton of attention, Stealth/DPS.

Undead: Any being previously dead, reanimated (Likely by necromancy)
Champions: Sion, Karthus, Urgot (Also a cyborg) These three are all vastly different types.

Wolves: Naturally born wolves are non-sentient beings who roam forests
Champions: Warwick, previously a human, Warwick was transformed into a wolf to reflect his evil mind and soul. There are also small packs of natural-born wolves which act as neutral monsters.

Robots: A man-made race consisting of machinery and oil as opposed to flesh and Blood
Champions: Blitzcrank, receives a fair amount of attention, Urgot is often considered a robot or cyborg.

Manatees: A rather proud race, their whereabouts unkown
Champions: Urf (R.I.P.) Urf was to be the first champion from the race of manatees. Unfourtunately, he was killed by Warwick before he could be formally accepted into the League
Thanks, I will add Manatees, Robots, and Undead to the list. Rats and Armadillos will be a "possible race"

BitesizeNinja

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicFrogNinja View Post
Thanks, I will add Manatees, Robots, and Undead to the list. Rats and Armadillos will be a "possible race"
I don't know about Rammus' lore, but if you read Twitch's, it states that there is essentially an entire city below Valoran consisting of sentient rats

Jamochawoke

07-12-2011

Mordekaiser is possibly undead (ghost in the shell type of deal).

Evelynn is possibly undead (vampirism theory).

Yorick is most definitely undead.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-12-2011

Does Baron count as an non-sentient being? I think he'd count as a Wyrm.

Great list.

NoMieu

07-12-2011

Don't Forget To Add Skarner When He Comes Out and why are lizards not in non-sentient beings?

EpicFrogNinja

07-13-2011

Added some stuff, and lizards have weapons and armor.

Al Hatal

07-14-2011

It saddens me to see no Dwarves...

the60ftatomicman

07-14-2011

Gragas is a dwarf, or so i believe

1234567 ... 9