Champion Spotlight: Leona, the Radiant Dawn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Temp NATION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Honestly, whats the reason we can't buy her >.< its been like 3 days, REALEASE HER!

RustedZeus

07-12-2011

when is leona coming out? its 4 am tuesday morning i want to play her!!!! >

ZettaSlash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Nuthak View Post

I had an idea of how they could adjust her AoE to make her have a little more tank utility...

Eclipse: Upon activation, Leona receives X bonus armor and X bonus magic resistance for 3 seconds. An explosion of damage will occur after the initial 3 seconds, dealing less damage based on how much damage Leona receives over the 3 seconds. <- This would create an actual 'soft taunt', it would promote targets to focus you to reduce your AoE team damage. This would help tip the scales to turn Leona into more of a tank, and less of a tanky-dps.
Maokai's ult?

The soft taunt she has is the fact that if not focused she can CC the enemy team and cause a good amount of AoE dmg, not to mention she can be bullying the squishiest enemies to death if not focused. Thats why you can say she has a sort of taunt.

Even heroes like teemo, heimer and veigar have a taunt as if anyone sees them anywhere in the map they go across it desperatelly chasing these heroes.

WalmartLowPrice

07-12-2011

Phreak, you played Leona as if she was an Assassin and it was very effective... and u constantly abandoned your team to get the kill, like an assassin.

I thought Leona was supposed to be a pure tank? .....

Based on this spotlight, i would have to say that Leona's abilities need to do less damage.. and give her more hp , so that she is actually played like a tank.

OrochiKapiPL

07-12-2011

how much will she cost???

Mr Gavin

07-12-2011

Today is Tuesday.....Where is Leona?=[[[[

MonsieurMadWaste

07-12-2011

She really looks great! But please tell us when are you goning to put her into the shop, so we can buy her and play her?

Nik le Awesome

07-12-2011

Gief her nao! Kk

clal2l2ic

07-12-2011

wow! she is beautiful but how long that she come

devzz G

07-12-2011

When leona coming i thought today i could buy her (tuesday) :S