The Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament is Upon Us!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingcoinz21

04-15-2010

Add me on LoL, kingcoinz21, I am level 30 and can play just about nething other than support chars. Looking for a good group for the tourny!

EXXe1

04-15-2010

Well pendragon i propose a Global tournament with the only reward of Riot points or nothing IDC much about the rewards but the idea about to participate and compete in this tourneys its cool..

SaiBot

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Just an FYI - we would have loved to make this tournament global and allow participation from around the world, but unfortunately the realities of varying legal systems on our globe make that a difficult/impossible task.
Thanks for your effort, at least you tried.

For Quebec, I think you have to ask for a permit and it's pretty simple to obtain. But I don't blame Riot it's just a stupid law.

If any hardcore Quebec team want to make it there is a way to make the necessary on your side but I wont happens since deadline is in 1 day.

Anyway on an other note will game be streamed with commentary ?

Grazal

04-15-2010

I am acctually looking for a team my self I am a level 30. My mains are Udyr and Shen and Secondaries are Taric and Sokra. If anyone needs one more my e-mail is whitebread1617@yahoo.com

ichi the killer

04-15-2010

Who made those rules? WTF!!!

1. Eligibility.
The Tournament is open only to residents of any state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia and any Province of Canada (other than Quebec).

Why would Quebec be excluded? Seriously, there's no good reason to accept all provinces of Canada but Quebec. This is bullsh!t.

Osti de tabarnac de régie des jeux et alcool avec leur coliss de réglement de concours d'imbéciles. Je crois avoir épuisé mes sacres pour la journée...

TheAias

04-15-2010

What timezone does all the the start times for the tournament refer to?

n0vie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiBot View Post
Excluding Quebec Resident once again.

------

Esti de régie des jeux et alcool avec leur criss de réglement de concours de cave.

On dit des sacrament de calisse de tabarnak de taouins d'estie =D!

SeekaX

04-15-2010

Pretend you win 4-16 does the prize split?

Kiok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

I'm going to wait for a 5vs5 one. In that case, I better start getting my dream team ready.

krogger

04-15-2010

Hey is it ok for me to participate if i live in the USA but im currently in another country for vacation so i play at this country until get back home..which means ill be playing from here (caribbean) during the tourny is that ok or there will be a problem inbetween?