Wtf'ing **** Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Orion View Post
I am actually a 24 year old member of the United States military who spends 12-16 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, working on fighter planes.

I do think that I am spoiled, Riot is an amazing company that has spoiled me, and I invite them to spoil me more. But I also am not someone who runs to the forums to cry everytime they personally feel like they have been wronged by Riot. Instead of seeing the good riot does, they cry anytime their perfect world gets put on hold for a few hours.

And Id appreciate it if you did not attack me personally just because you do not agree with my opinion. Thanks.
An actual military officer does not give away any sort of information on such a public scale, you can get court martialed for it. Although you haven't given away any real info such as position and rank, you're near borderline. Other then that I completely agree with what you say about riot doing their best and your point of view

Capt Orion

07-08-2011

Cant get court martial-ed for giving away "Name or Rank" ever. You can be court martial-ed for giving away information that is sensitive. Nothing that I said was sensitive in any way. Thanks for thinking about me though. Ohh and I am not a military officer. I am a military airman.

LexCor

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalX View Post
And what exactly are you? A 47 year old virgin who goes toilet cleaning for a job? You have an account in this website, this makes you a LoL player, which means you are calling yourself spoiled. I highly doubt you have the right to call us spoiled, you are not an adult, think you are just a mentally disabled simpleton with lopsided legs.
You're right, reverting to THAT kind of inane blathering makes your posts and judgements sound much more valid.

At the end of the day, people are complaining about the infrequent server outages on a free-to-play game with a massive player base and an incredibly complex array of metagame and ingame variables. Patching takes time to do right. Stop whining, it'll get done when it's done. Go play a console game, read a book or post something constructive to the community on the forums.

Aria Sachou

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Orion View Post
Cant get court martial-ed for giving away "Name or Rank" ever. You can be court martial-ed for giving away information that is sensitive. Nothing that I said was sensitive in any way. Thanks for thinking about me though. Ohh and I am not a military officer. I am a military airman.
Yea my bad, i meant to say position like, engineer, medic, etcetc, and where your currently stationed, but i still agree with what u said lol

its all me

07-08-2011

They need to read this..

Best Zod NA

07-08-2011

It would be nice if they had a test server or something and left live up while they were working through the patch.

S Fate

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinLaw View Post
- Do you guys ever pay attention to champion feedback? nerfing champs that dont' need to be nerfed etc. not buffing champs that need to be buffed etc..
Alistar, Jarvan, and Rumble didn't need to get nerfed?

Alistar was a good nuke initiation tank. Amumu initiates with a 500 damage AoE 2 second stun. Alistar initiated with a 1k AoE nuke + 1.5sec stun. I'm sure Alistar needed a nerf.

Jarvan deals good damage even when built full tank, I'm sure it was needed

Rumble does crazy damage with flamespitter, he definitely needed nerfs. Unless you have ghost or flash, once he lands a harpoon/ulti on you and a flamespitter you were done. It was like a walking heartseeker strike.

Lanewick has been the new fad and also, EU servers and dream hack showed that lanewick was really good.

Irelia, a bit uncalled for, but it wasn't heavy at all.

Gangplank was OP

But then he ate some oranges and is k

Ashe was super crazy initiation and good damage DPS, she needed a nerf.

Buffing champs that don't need to be buffed?

Yorick, he needed buffs pretty bad.

Ezreal kind of sucks...does less damage than standard ranged DPS and requires skill shots. Thing is though that he can shoot from extremeley safe range.

Ryze was uncalled for, he's been okay since the 10% mana - 8% mana ratio conversion. But it's not a heavy buff so yeh.

I think this patch was good, besides the fact that Leona didn't come.

FractalDactyl

07-08-2011

-If you think you can manage servers better, why don't you go get a job there? I'm sure you have the necessary skill, judging by your extensive knowledge on the subject

-They do read champion feedback, but they do their own testing as well. Most nerfs and buffs are for specific reasons, and maybe if you looked into the champion more, you would find out why

-They never said the Monkey King was coming out "soon". They said he was upcoming. Upcoming means at some point in the future. And how do you know he's even good? You can't compare a full fledged champion to a silhouette jumping around in a 30 second video

If you don't like the game, QQ more then uninstall. Don't sit here and complain when you couldn't do better.

KaWraith

07-08-2011

Hopefully now that Jarvan and Irelia have been nerfed, they will consider buffing Garen next patch. Morello said he liked the "judgement scales with crit chance idea" So maybe we will see that.

Daikaze

07-08-2011

This is funny... Before I took a break from LoL it was all about "Riot is nerfing because of whiners" now it's "Riot is making their own decisions"

Of course, it's always funny to watch people QQ about server problems after a patch... they should just stop giving estimates and just say "Servers will be back when we feel like it"