Wtf'ing **** Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinLaw View Post
You always make false promises?

- 1am-11am patch? it's past 11:00am? Server's are still unavailable, happens almost every patch. Seriously respect the appointments you make for us and for yourself.

- Do you guys ever pay attention to champion feedback? why hasn't shen been buffed yet? nerfing champs that dont' need to be nerfed etc.

- 2 months ago a trailer comes out saying monkey king comes out soon? when is soon? what does soon mean to you? why do waste yours and our time releasing ****ty champs like yorick when you can release monkey king?

Some will rate my post down and reply 'this is a free game, appreciate the staff and blah blah go outside'

but let me tell you something, the 'free logo/campaign' is a marketing/economic strategy.
the game in many ways produce incentive for players to pay, and some of us players do pay either for personal gains or simply to support

so all we expect is some decent service
Patching games is hard...Would you like a fully working server or one full of bugs some times things come up that need a fast fix.

Sheen doesn't need a buff.

Not sure how you get personal gain from buying a skin at this point I think your stupid. /thread

Impawsible

07-08-2011

I saw shen needed a buff and facepalmed.

Vucci

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifico View Post
Glad everything you do always runs exactly how you plan when your dealing with your multi-million dollar company....That must be quite the accomplishment! You do have a multi-million dollar company right? A small business? A job? .......

Seriously **** does happen, not just to you or me but to riot to. Omg severs aren't up yet, END OF THE WORLD!!!!1!!!1!!!
As for monkey king? Seriously? ill have to agree with Y0shi0 monkey king looks like **** compared to Leona.
Also going outside is clearly overrated with it being 111 degrees out.

Also besides mindless complaining what was the point in the post of this thread to start with?
It's exactly why time is so important because I do work.

I rarely get to play, I work day shifts, and everytime I do try to come on the servers are unavailable. Check my match history. I was really looking forward to being able to play today as it is my day off.

No I do not own my own company, do you? what point are you trying to make from that question?.

edit: with 20$ you could buy a console game, and it would work everytime you turn or want to play it. The same amount of money some have invested in this game. This is to reply to the poster who said "even though you payed, riot ain't suppose to serve to you hand and feet". Obviously not, I dont' want them to serve me anything. I just want to be able to play?

MrOxy

07-08-2011

Quote:
You always make false promises?
Are they your mother? A company truthfully has to make a profit, and if losing one customer to make 1,000 more happy happens, it happens.

Quote:
- 1am-11am patch? it's past 11:00am? Server's are still unavailable, happens almost every patch. Seriously respect the appointments you make for us and for yourself.
I highly doubt your could understand "1" line of code. Let alone create them for a video game, then enter it into a system flawlessly in such a short amount of time? Would you rather them rush and mess up the coding so the champions stink? And if it happens almost every patch - Why not just account for it, and expect it too be down longer. They made no appointments for you! Haha, They gave you a general time THEY would be done doing THEIR work on THEIR game. So quit your complaining.

Quote:
- Do you guys ever pay attention to champion feedback? why hasn't shen been buffed yet? nerfing champs that dont' need to be nerfed etc.
They "nerf" champions for many reasons. In upcoming Champion releases, not "nurfing" one character could mess up the new one. Or make it way too OP. They explain to you their reasoning in the videos so why not listen? They fixed Yorick didn't they? And everyone was complaining about him, So obviously they listen to the feedback.

Quote:
- 2 months ago a trailer comes out saying monkey king comes out soon? when is soon? what does soon mean to you? why do waste yours and our time releasing ****ty champs like yorick when you can release monkey king?
They don't have to tell you soon, Its a vague discription. You should think, "Soon" will be when they want too. Theirs no reason for them to rush themselves. Obviosly they heard you want him to come out, so they decided to wait a long time. Or maybe if you looked around, you could see he's expected to come out after Skarner and in Season 2. And they did release a champion named Yorick, How were they to know even after testing that people wouldn't be good enough to play him as well as they did. So they fixed it. In the patch your complaining about right now.

Quote:
so all we expect is some decent service
Are the servers up 99% of the time?
Do they come out with Champions every two weeks to please their players?
Do they respond to your Credit Card/ Riot point issues within 2 business days?
Do they try to improve a FREE game to make the players as a whole happy?

And you ask for "decent" service, I myself think they have GREAT service.

--

Key note, Please use better grammar, and think before you post and easily dis-likable post.

Thanks!

Capt Orion

07-08-2011

Are the players of League of Legends really this spoiled?

I mean come on. You are talking about a company that comes out with new content EVERY MONTH. They are constantly trying to bring in new content while keeping the older content balanced. All this and they are trying to make new content synergize with the old. They have done a remarkable job of listening to fans (they cant do what EVERYONE wants) while also keep it fun to play every character. I have NEVER seen a single character that lost every match they were used in. I can play any champion in the game, and have a good win/loss record with them, this is because the balance issues are MOSTLY inconsequential to the game. A good summoner makes a good champion.

But the fans of the game are constantly whining about this, along with whining about the fact that there is downtime (check any game, they all have downtime. You can say they have less, but most games dont give as much new content and changes to old content as Riot does with LOL). This is driving me nuts. You do realize that you are being given NEW content that you can earn IN GAME without paying a dime, while at the same time they are always tweaking their pvp.net, the in game content, and your forum experience?

Spoiled, that is all i can think of LOL's players.

Simul with MrOxy. Great post, better than mine. Plus 1.

Detris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Orion View Post
Are the players of League of Legends really this spoiled?

I mean come on. You are talking about a company that comes out with new content EVERY MONTH. They are constantly trying to bring in new content while keeping the older content balanced. All this and they are trying to make new content synergize with the old. They have done a remarkable job of listening to fans (they cant do what EVERYONE wants) while also keep it fun to play every character. I have NEVER seen a single character that lost every match they were used in. I can play any champion in the game, and have a good win/loss record with them, this is because the balance issues are MOSTLY inconsequential to the game. A good summoner makes a good champion.

But the fans of the game are constantly whining about this, along with whining about the fact that there is downtime (check any game, they all have downtime. You can say they have less, but most games dont give as much new content and changes to old content as Riot does with LOL). This is driving me nuts. You do realize that you are being given NEW content that you can earn IN GAME without paying a dime, while at the same time they are always tweaking their pvp.net, the in game content, and your forum experience?

Spoiled, that is all i can think of LOL's players.

Simul with MrOxy. Great post, better than mine. Plus 1.
And what exactly are you? A 47 year old virgin who goes toilet cleaning for a job? You have an account in this website, this makes you a LoL player, which means you are calling yourself spoiled. I highly doubt you have the right to call us spoiled, you are not an adult, think you are just a mentally disabled simpleton with lopsided legs.

Capt Orion

07-08-2011

I am actually a 24 year old member of the United States military who spends 12-16 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, working on fighter planes.

I do think that I am spoiled, Riot is an amazing company that has spoiled me, and I invite them to spoil me more. But I also am not someone who runs to the forums to cry everytime they personally feel like they have been wronged by Riot. Instead of seeing the good riot does, they cry anytime their perfect world gets put on hold for a few hours.

And Id appreciate it if you did not attack me personally just because you do not agree with my opinion. Thanks.

TheOneCalledJoe

07-08-2011

trolololol

Cronikk

07-08-2011

Quote:
I am actually a 24 year old member of the United States military who spends 12-16 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, working on fighter planes.

I do think that I am spoiled, Riot is an amazing company that has spoiled me, and I invite them to spoil me more. But I also am not someone who runs to the forums to cry everytime they personally feel like they have been wronged by Riot. Instead of seeing the good riot does, they cry anytime their perfect world gets put on hold for a few hours.

And Id appreciate it if you did not attack me personally just because you do not agree with my opinion. Thanks.
Good man. In no way should anyone disrespect anyone in the military

MrOxy

07-08-2011

Quote:

I'm going to add you in-game later if you don't mind?

Oh ya, And thank you.. For fending off the trolls.