Wtf'ing **** Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JinLaw

07-08-2011

You always make false promises?

- 1am-11am patch? it's past 11:00am? Server's are still unavailable, happens almost every patch. Seriously respect the appointments you make for us and for yourself.

- Do you guys ever pay attention to champion feedback? nerfing champs that dont' need to be nerfed etc. not buffing champs that need to be buffed etc..

- 2 months ago a trailer comes out saying monkey king comes out soon? when is soon? what does soon mean to you? why do waste yours and our time releasing ****ty champs like yorick when you can release monkey king?

Some will rate my post down and reply 'this is a free game, appreciate the staff and blah blah go outside'

but let me tell you something, the 'free logo/campaign' is a marketing/economic strategy.
the game in many ways produce incentive for players to pay, and some of us players do pay either for personal gains or simply to support

so all we expect is some decent service

edit: to reply to some people, yes, Riot is a business, and we expect it to act like a business, to be professional. Notices on 15-hour downtime ahead of time, and appointments on time, not 3 hours later with servers up and still having problems.We players chose league of legends, we have the choice of placing our loyalties else where e.g. Heroes of Newerth, where there they at least give notice ahead of time for maintenance.

And so when we choose league of legends over other games, we just want a mutual respect between the players and the developers?

edit: another post where someone made a valid point, yes some of us do work, that's why time is so important. I also rarely get the chance to play, so when we do get the day off and got on to play at 11am as Riot originally posted, and game is prolonged till 3 pm? another 4 hours? it's just rediculous we have busy schedules as well trying to make time to play and not be able to is frustrating.

Y0shi0

07-08-2011

I dont care about Monkey King btw, Leona seems way more necessary to the game imo.

smootys

07-08-2011

Hope Riot read it....

Vucci

07-08-2011

+1

Vucci

07-08-2011

i was bummed when i came on at 11 pdt and servers were still down

Kakawuh

07-08-2011

Longer than anticipated patch > rushed patch that's buggy/bring stability on PvP.net down.
Patience young grasshopper

GoldCardJester

07-08-2011

When they showed the Monkey Kind vid, they said it was for a champion appearing way down the line. Looks to me they're operating as they promised there

Aria Sachou

07-08-2011

Riot is a company and the company is made up of humans. They're not perfect and not to mention some of the riot employees are college students. They have studies and still manage to juggle around their employment schedule as well as their exams. Their world doesn't revolve around the game, and neither should yours. Now I would tell you go get some fresh air but seeing as you don't want to I'll tell you this
1. they're already doing their best and if thats not enough for you your standards are too high. Running and working for a company takes more then just "do this do that" it actually takes effort, and problems will arise. Be patient, and don't get angry over some postponed updates.

2. thank you for supporting riot but their still trying to tweak out the games interface, contents etcetc, you cannot expect them to be doing everything at once. Not to mention just because you buy something from them doesn't mean they should wait on you hand and foot.

3. there are other games out there too.

4. stop swearing, it doesn't support your cause. Respect and patience can earn better support then anger and mob-styled ranting

Alphascrub

07-08-2011

Glad everything you do always runs exactly how you plan when your dealing with your multi-million dollar company....That must be quite the accomplishment! You do have a multi-million dollar company right? A small business? A job? .......

Seriously **** does happen, not just to you or me but to riot to. Omg severs aren't up yet, END OF THE WORLD!!!!1!!!1!!!
As for monkey king? Seriously? ill have to agree with Y0shi0 monkey king looks like **** compared to Leona.
Also going outside is clearly overrated with it being 111 degrees out.

Also besides mindless complaining what was the point in the post of this thread to start with?

Rekitsu

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinLaw View Post
You always make false promises?

- 1am-11am patch? it's past 11:00am? Server's are still unavailable, happens almost every patch. Seriously respect the appointments you make for us and for yourself.

- Do you guys ever pay attention to champion feedback? why hasn't shen been buffed yet? nerfing champs that dont' need to be nerfed etc.

- 2 months ago a trailer comes out saying monkey king comes out soon? when is soon? what does soon mean to you? why do waste yours and our time releasing ****ty champs like yorick when you can release monkey king?

Some will rate my post down and reply 'this is a free game, appreciate the staff and blah blah go outside'

but let me tell you something, the 'free logo/campaign' is a marketing/economic strategy.
the game in many ways produce incentive for players to pay, and some of us players do pay either for personal gains or simply to support

so all we expect is some decent service
Ya know, it took them 2 years to release Lee Sin after his sneak peak. Monkey king was just to get you excited.