Heimedingers turrets needs a nerf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercurius

04-15-2010

Heimer's turrets are incredibly overpowered right now. It's messed up that a turret does more DPS than a champion.

Foxpaws

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
Heimer's turrets are incredibly overpowered right now. It's messed up that a turret does more DPS than a champion.
Think of his turrets like abilities. For the most part, all abilities do more than auto-attack does for spell casters. That's what he is. And I think with his last fix, he has become the pushing caster that he was always suppose to be.

Shaeldraek

04-15-2010

The problem I have with heimer is that he can plonk down a few turrets and just spam his rockets and grenade from a safe distance without being in any real danger. Last night a played a game as Kassadin, and even with 300+ AP and decent MR penetration, I would FF on heimer, and by the time he was low he was protected by shen, then either was healed, or used zhony's invuln.. By that time his turrets had spanked our team hard.
Bearing in mind that this heimer had 880 AP! with only about 4 kills and 4 assists, and with his turrets had amassed over 400 minion kills. His turrets were doing close to 300dmg a shot. I realise it was a 50 min game, but still..
QQ ended

Deeplight

04-15-2010

Turrets are hella easy to kill. any hero with decent range and kill them without getting scratched. Karthus can take out a trio group in like 3 seconds.

RockLee Tipsy

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaeldraek View Post
The problem I have with heimer is that he can plonk down a few turrets and just spam his rockets and grenade from a safe distance without being in any real danger. Last night a played a game as Kassadin, and even with 300+ AP and decent MR penetration, I would FF on heimer, and by the time he was low he was protected by shen, then either was healed, or used zhony's invuln.. By that time his turrets had spanked our team hard.
Bearing in mind that this heimer had 880 AP! with only about 4 kills and 4 assists, and with his turrets had amassed over 400 minion kills. His turrets were doing close to 300dmg a shot. I realise it was a 50 min game, but still..
QQ ended

First.. i call bull**** on heimer having 880.. Max a heimer can get without baron is just under 700..

secondly your team blew ass.. thats why you got rolled.

Krichevskoy

04-16-2010

To the guy who said turrets agro when you attack him... they dont, which is his biggest problem right now.

Killamarshmellow

05-02-2010

wat

Peach Plum Pair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krichevskoy View Post
To the guy who said turrets agro when you attack him... they dont, which is his biggest problem right now.
Really? Because when I'm Teemo and I stand by my minions and use Blinding Dart on Heimer, I'm usually down to half HP before the dart even hits because all 3 turrets attack me as soon as I left click.

Liandras

05-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzakuCMX View Post
Really? Because when I'm Teemo and I stand by my minions and use Blinding Dart on Heimer, I'm usually down to half HP before the dart even hits because all 3 turrets attack me as soon as I left click.
stand behind your creeps and do the same thing, you'll see you can harass without fear of turret retribution.

shortyish

05-02-2010

silva's ricochet works wonders against groups of turrets