Heimedingers turrets needs a nerf!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmark91

04-15-2010

The title says it all. They do way too much damage at way too high attack speed.

Gorelord13

04-15-2010

Here are some steps to your problem:

1: Avoid their range, wait until the minions draw their fire and attack them full on but refrain from using useful mana and abilities.
2: If you are a range character (ashe, ect) focus damage on them from afar.
3: if you are melee see back to step 1.
4: DONT BE A NOOB AND RUN UP TO THEM ALONE SO THEY FOCUS ON YOU!!!!
5: Have fun...

Nykidemus

04-15-2010

If anything they need buffed, hard.

Gorelord13

04-15-2010

not at all, heimerdinger was perfect before the massive nerf they gave him, the ult sucks now, and he can only have 3 turrets, hes **** now, he was at his best when he could have 6 turrets and they were upgraded individually...

ibplunderin

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorelord13 View Post
he was at his best when he could have 6 turrets and they were upgraded individually...
Actually he wasn't because you would only get 1 of them out and upgraded in a team fight. THe rest were just used for free wards, which also let the enemy know you knew where they were.

The only people saying he was best when he had 6 red turrets were turtle heimers, and they were worthless for the team anyways. I'm glad you aren't making people play 4v5 anymore.

However he is not as good at ganking now that he doesn't have any good missiles, and his turrets still go down in a couple of shots mid/late game. He changed from a ganker/harrasser to more of a pusher but he is better in team fights now. I do want them to change his missiles back to the old old ones, or at least the ones before this and then nerf the range, because right now grenade does everything missiles do, but better in every way.

His turrets need to at least protect you when you get hit by an enemy champ. Nothing worse than a jax bashing in your skull and that turret beating the hell out of a creep instead of the jax. Since heimer has no escape mechanisms he needs turrets to be more reliable to save him.

Aircross

04-15-2010

Nunu one shot turrets with his consume ability.

RockLee Tipsy

04-15-2010

op got rolled by a heimer and came here to cry.

Akira Kid41

04-15-2010

I agree, they do well too much damage with their att speed. one turret can hold a lane of creeps. one turret. If you want to gank with his turrets then put em in a bush and kite hero's into it, then idk, place a stun? or is that too difficult?
I've seen a good Heimer down two champs 2v1, with only two turrets. I'm not saying it happens a lot but, that is proof it is possible. Instead of asking Riot to be more creative, IMO, players should be more creative.

Foxpaws

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machii View Post
I agree, they do well too much damage with their att speed. one turret can hold a lane of creeps. one turret. If you want to gank with his turrets then put em in a bush and kite hero's into it, then idk, place a stun? or is that too difficult?
I've seen a good Heimer down two champs 2v1, with only two turrets. I'm not saying it happens a lot but, that is proof it is possible. Instead of asking Riot to be more creative, IMO, players should be more creative.
I wish a single turret could hold a lane of minions. They aren't that powerful, but they are very good at defence. People just need to learn that Heimer is a defensive character and can only move forward as much as you let him. Good DPS aim for him first to push him back, and than at the turrets.

Akira Kid41

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxpaws View Post
I wish a single turret could hold a lane of minions. They aren't that powerful, but they are very good at defence. People just need to learn that Heimer is a defensive character and can only move forward as much as you let him. Good DPS aim for him first to push him back, and than at the turrets.
But considering that Heimer's abilities are ranged and his turrets focus agro on you while attacking Heim, that would be difficult to outright do. You would have to be ranged dps, and even then you would consume a lot of mana taking down his multiple turrets. But you're right, that is what makes Heimer a great "defensive character".