Riot, The Wielder of the Nerf Hammer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayyden

07-08-2011

Update:

I think people are getting the wrong idea on the "needing help" section of my post.

I am in no way saying Nidalee or Shaco is UP, they have awful mechanics and glitches.

K?

Hayyden

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminar View Post
lastly what was wrong with lanewick? sure you could never kill the guy, be he would also never kill you unless you did something REALLY dumb. lanewick is honestly like putting amumu or rammus mid, sure they'd never lose the lane, but they'd never win it either.
I disregarded the rest of your post after seeing that.

Aluminar

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayyden View Post
I disregarded the rest of your post after seeing that.
that was the end of my post dude... kinda defeats the purpose of disregarding my post if youve already read all of it

Hayyden

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminar View Post
that was the end of my post dude... kinda defeats the purpose of disregarding my post if youve already read all of it
No?

I actually thought you might have known what you were talking about until the Lanewick comment, then I ignored what I read before (disregard).

DvD RaP

07-08-2011

nidalee needs a heal nerf... that is all regarding her
strong but not op is bull
above average=over average power
jarvans nerf was nothing...20 damage at level 5....oh noes now he is still well above average....nooooo
fiddleshafts has a great early game....my friend and i accidently fed one yesterday....a fed fiddle isnt all that threatening.... no matter how fed, u stun him then melt him.... also he cant push a lane even when fed. jarvan and xin are still well above average and could use a few small gentle nerfs (like 20 damage removed)

Big Ogre

07-08-2011

WW q nerf isn't terrible they left the damage intact.

Yorick is being buffed so hopefully I can play him now.(bought him and a skin on release)

Alistar needed his ratio's to go down, I tried ap alistar a few times and he just does tooo much damage.

and ward changes I don't mind either way

*edit
Jarvan nerf not horrible.

I like the kog maw change BAB can last an entire team fight now as opposed to going down half way through it

Corki didn't get a nerf as they had stipulated earlier

Rumble took a small hit, I haven't played him much recently.

Ez got a nice buff, maybe more of him will be seen.

I'm kinda on the border of if I like the swain change or not, that change to ravenous flock is meant to hit his lane durability and boost him in team fights(obviously) I'm sure it won't matter much in laning.

Noralesong

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayyden View Post
Riot also disregards champs that are in desperate need for help such as Nidalee, Shaco, and Heimerdinger. Why Riot? Why?
Um, that's because those characters are already perfectly balanced. If they buffed any of them people would call them OP and if they were nerfed... well let's just not think about that. I think Nid is perfectly fine, especiallly when you throw her Q with a decent amount of AP.

TopSwag

07-08-2011

Nidalee needs no buff or nerf, most of the best Nidalee players are playing turtle games. Just don't let Nid farm too much. She can be deadly in mid game, and can easily save teammates.

Hayyden

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noralesong View Post
Um, that's because those characters are already perfectly balanced. If they buffed any of them people would call them OP and if they were nerfed... well let's just not think about that. I think Nid is perfectly fine, especiallly when you throw her Q with a decent amount of AP.
Talking about the mechanics..

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2011

u do know fiddlesticks was and is still next to useless late game and gangplank didn't get much of a change the only major change is that his passive procs on his parley. oh and he did get a nerf his poison only has 4 stacks now instead of 5.