3150 IP, Teemo, Warwick, or Mordekaiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unicorns of Love

12-19-2010

probably get ww he is useful and does useful stuff

Carados

12-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerax View Post
Its seems like u dont know what means to play a mordekaiser, dont say " morde is good against bad players" cuz that means u are sayin morde is useless and that doesnt make sense at all, he is a great tank, great pusher, great solo laner.
Saying it's true doesn't make it true. Your entire point here is "MRODE IS GOOD BECAUSE I SAY SO."

Why is the champion good? What role does he serve in a team past laning?

As is, he's ignorable in any team fight, and pretty trivial to lane against if you know what positioning is (if he can hit both you and your creeps, you're standing in a bad spot).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerax View Post
Check anywhere and ull see than im not wrong! mordekaiser is a great champ to play in many diferent ways, lifesteal, ap , tank, etc, and he is good against all the champion except feded-ranged heroes like kog maw or kennen., im just tellin the truth.
Argumentum ad populum. Got a point or a fallacy?

More to the point, "Lifesteal" isn't a build on any champion, AP is the correct build but is still weak, and building him tank just compounds all of his problems. He isn't a tank in the slightest.

I'm going to give you a tip which will serve you well: If you're team lost a team fight to a Mordekaiser, tell them to ignore Mordekaiser and kill everyone else first. That will turn the game around for you.

He does nothing besides being hard to kill if he doesn't already have the overwhelming advantage, and he doesn't do anything to give him that advantage.

Doriantv

12-19-2010

Mordekaiser has always been a pubstomp champ. It's just that noobs complained, so Riot nerfed him. They were talking about trying to give him actual initiating moves, but we'll never know.

Good players buy MR and ArPen/MPen against him.

BigBird18

09-14-2011

How can you say this when morde is banned from 95% of all ranked games?

B1inks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2011

I use to have the same problem.. i never knew what champ to get but one day i just said F**K it and started buying whoever i felt like getting at the time. you wont know if u like them until u play them i mean u can wait for free champ week and all but im sorta impatient so i just buy whoever whenever i can.. ukno?

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBird18 View Post
How can you say this when morde is banned from 95% of all ranked games?
What ranked games?

RiseTheFall

09-14-2011

Teemo is the best. I have all 3 champions and am pro on all 3 of them.

Morde got nerfed, doing E(shrapnel cone) on creeps only gives half damage you do as shield so thats a large nerf.

WW gets countered easily by MR and Banshee's Veil/silversash.

Teemo is autoattacker so whits end+malady+madred's blood razor = dead. he has incredible survivability he can run like crazy and stops a second and hes invisible.

Kliebler

Recruiter

09-14-2011

It is 100% what you would prefer to play. Personally, if I were to spend points on a hero I havent tried for free, I would pick Morde even after his latest patch "nerf". A little bit of practice and I'm still sure he would be great fun. And...he is the Master of Metal, after all.

Dwarfling

09-14-2011

This thread is 9 months old...

OptimusPolak

09-14-2011

Kaiser is still viablr after the nerf but he doesn't have the same u can't touch this dynamic.. I would go for ww from those choices uve given... Amazing junglr.. can lane is really neccessary... Good all arouns character and essential to learning the game IMO