Possible Lux bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forsaken Hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

It's happened to me many times. So annoying. I was in a team fight with a 24 sec ult (woot) I kept burning it to kill the low ones, it hit but did 0 damage. I was like.. wtf?

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

I think there is a bug where her ult instant kills also...I saw a Lux one shot a Alistar with his ult on he had half health also Lux wasn't fed =X

But she was on my team so w/e lol

Forsaken Hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI?T View Post
I think there is a bug where her ult instant kills also...I saw a Lux one shot a Alistar with his ult on he had half health also Lux wasn't fed =X

But she was on my team so w/e lol
Dude, that's insane. Bugs when you dunno wtf is gonna happen ftw

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob1325 View Post
Dude, that's insane. Bugs when you dunno wtf is gonna happen ftw
I only saw it once so idk. But its VERY rare for things like this to happen they fix them fast =]

Forsaken Hero

07-08-2011

I concur ;P

iOnFire

07-08-2011

ya happen to me a lot, reported on bugs last week.

YerroFever

07-10-2011

The problem is that the arrow doesn't point where the actual hit box is.

With Lux instakilling... I've done that with a few champs, but it's mid game and after a full combo and not from a bug. Snare, orb launch, ult, orb pop. It does tons of damage and can kill almost any champ at 50% health or less. It makes it look like the ult does a lot of damage, but it's because the orb pops instantly afterwards so the ult looks just crazy when it's really a combo of 3 spells and 1 illumination proc.