Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Possible Lux bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forsaken Hero

07-08-2011

It's happened to me many times. So annoying. I was in a team fight with a 24 sec ult (woot) I kept burning it to kill the low ones, it hit but did 0 damage. I was like.. wtf?

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

I think there is a bug where her ult instant kills also...I saw a Lux one shot a Alistar with his ult on he had half health also Lux wasn't fed =X

But she was on my team so w/e lol

Forsaken Hero

07-08-2011

Quote:
RI?T:
I think there is a bug where her ult instant kills also...I saw a Lux one shot a Alistar with his ult on he had half health also Lux wasn't fed =X

But she was on my team so w/e lol

Dude, that's insane. Bugs when you dunno wtf is gonna happen ftw

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

Quote:
jacob1325:
Dude, that's insane. Bugs when you dunno wtf is gonna happen ftw

I only saw it once so idk. But its VERY rare for things like this to happen they fix them fast =]

Forsaken Hero

07-08-2011

I concur ;P

iOnFire

07-08-2011

ya happen to me a lot, reported on bugs last week.

YerroFever

07-10-2011

The problem is that the arrow doesn't point where the actual hit box is.

With Lux instakilling... I've done that with a few champs, but it's mid game and after a full combo and not from a bug. Snare, orb launch, ult, orb pop. It does tons of damage and can kill almost any champ at 50% health or less. It makes it look like the ult does a lot of damage, but it's because the orb pops instantly afterwards so the ult looks just crazy when it's really a combo of 3 spells and 1 illumination proc.