Possible Lux bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerfectEuphoria

07-08-2011

I've seen this over the past month or two and I didn't think that much of it the first few times it happend because I usually play by myself. But today I was playing with a friend of mine and I ulted and hit cait dead on with my ult but it didnt do any damage. My friend saw it and said there is no way you missed it, not only that but both teams commented on the ult missing when it shouldn't have.
Just curious if anyone else has seen this issue or if its an already known bug.

Edit- sorry posted this in the wrong fourms .

Luvatar

07-08-2011

Yes, I have seen it happen twice. Once it was against a person recalling (Hit right in the center of lazer) with no BV on his item slots.

I don't know what is causing it, but it's definitively a bug and I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it.

Dichtrich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

bump for get seen

Anitcol

07-08-2011

+1 - It's frustrating to have this happen.

Pinksocksftw

07-08-2011

I have seen this alot as lux is my favorite champ thought i was just high

Sharpestt

07-08-2011

I've seen it quite a few times, no mistake.

ViolentDisorder

07-08-2011

You should post this where bugs go...And her ult has a 30 sec cd at max lvl soooooo.....<This

PerfectEuphoria

07-08-2011

Glad to know that other people have seen this. Yeah I posted this in the bug section, I didnt mean to post it here :s

YerroFever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

with the ult, if your laser goes off the map (even just the tip of it going past the outer boarder of the map) the graphics go way off. The laser fires where your CURSOR is, not where the ARROW is. The graphical glitch is absurdly off and makes you miss SO many shots. This is quite problematic because the arrow is bigger and you focus your eye on the center of the arrow rather than the tiny little cursor and usually, you've only got a fraction of a second to line up your laser.

This glitch has been happening since Lux's release and it's been complained about for ages but the only response I've ever seen from anyone was "graphical glitches are low priority"

EnvisageX

07-08-2011

I've had this happen a few times. I've noticed though it seems to be latched to that game however. Example one game it was right on my target and missed about 5 times in one match. Next game I played I wound up AP Carry again and everything was fine. Only happened a couple times though.