Release Notes v1.0.0.121

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit Prime

07-07-2011

i thought there was going to be a shen buff and a annie tibbers doing too much damage nerf.

Xinthros

07-07-2011

Glad ward jumping is back. Aside from that, great changes, glad to see a bit of Koggles love

l2eader

07-07-2011

nice

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Yo HOHO *****ES. Pirate still running strong!!!

EroFerchin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Que onda con este patch tanto tiempo para tan poquito trabajo riot me desepciona cada vez mas u.u ( y realmente me gusta jugar LoL pero esta destrozando mi corazon mi amor hacia el PORQUE RIOTT!!! T.T!!!)

mattmangos

07-07-2011

inb4 yorick is the new xin.

Raccool

07-07-2011

Seems like a good patch. Will be interesting to see how the ward changes play out.

NatureCreature

07-07-2011

So happy Irelia didn't get nerfed hard. Rumours that they were taking the kill CD off bladesurge had me worried.

Lachrymosity

07-07-2011

can deal with irelia nerf

Jedem Das Seine

07-07-2011

This is hands-down, my favorite patch to date.

Why? Not because of the things they changed or balanced, but because of HOW they did it.

This is what I've been waiting for Riot to do for a long time - a full release patch with only minor tweaks, this shows they're testing things more internally, as well as that they have the intent to possibly tweak further if strength is still too imbalanced in either direction.

I am so glad to see that you guys, as a company, have taken up the idea of small steps rather than doing what you unfortunately used to sometimes, which is completely dismantle a champion or overbuff someone and then not realize til too late the ramifications. (I.e. Pantheon many times over in both directions, Twitch, Ezreal)

I hope this is a continuing trend, and I really applaud the sincere effort and time put into making this a solid and clean release.

The only thing I'm a little confused on is the Warwick nerf, but that could be because I haven't seen or played with enough lanewicks to notice how powerful it really is(I hear it's frustratingly sustained) and I'm sure you guys made the decision properly.

Deathcap irks me but only because I love casters, it's just a slap on the wrist that honestly, needed to happen for a little while.

Again, words fail me, I am just elated about this patch.

Class act, Riot, really.