Release Notes v1.0.0.121

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st Game

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblitzer View Post
teleporting to ward will now reveal the ward. what if the ward was in a brush.
will it reveal the ward even if its in brush?
well yes obviously but if u think about it, only ppl in the brush will be able to see the ward revealed in the brush

Kalinrath

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafin View Post
You forgot Ragers gunna rage :3
hahahah so is it haters gonna hate ?

nice though, just can't stand the 100 pages with 80% of it qq'ing... i guess that happens when you all Emo'd out

Moeyisme

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avandia2 View Post
this patches are so ridiculous,,,, when a champ is called "op", they just reduce the ratio,,, and simply nerfing,,, so whos gonna play alistar now? no one, he is so useless now with ****ty ratio and other base abillity,,,, and also warwick,, why nerf? because ppl does not now how to deal with ww?

then nerf other champions too, there are stilll op champs,,,,, delete karthus ult, its OP, why not deleting twisted fate from the game`? his existence in the game is OP,,,

i dont like this game anymore,,,, this Morello guy has no more logic in this game
Um I play alister. Did you see the finals game with the Fanatics Sion build? You don't always have to go full AP. Get a banshees veil, a frozen mallet, some really fast boots and you can go around disrupting the enemy line. It's crazy effective.

I do AP Alister if there's an extra tank on the team. It's only a .1 difference on headbutt. What it really means is that Alisters will Tank more, AP alister is still a viable option.

What ISNT an option is solo lane Alister. An alister with a regen item and an e is impossible to dislodge. Heimer can do it and maybe ashe but that's it.

Mayobe

07-08-2011

Ward reveal is sort of crappy. Especially for teleporters. If you invest the time and planning to use a ward for setting up a tele-attack you should be able to get the reward, not watch as the enemy simply walks away from your carefully laid trap. I mean really, you have to take a specific summoner spell, buy a ward, predict well in advance where the enemy will go, get there and place the ward in a good spot, etc. Now that whole tactic is ruined? Bah.

I honestly just don't understand why you guys think friendly ward use is a problem. I can understand people could feel miffed about getting a skillshot blocked. (I still don't agree with that change either, btw...) I don't understand the problem with using a lunge on a friendly ward. Were people really complaining about this?

Thank you for fixing the bushes.

Thank you for fixing Akali's ult/AA issue. Were the fixes to Poppy and Blitzcrank also restored? If not will Akali's fix be removed by a suprise patch tomorrow with no explanation?

It's good that you added bulk purchasing to the store. Hoping that the 'multiple bug fixes' include at least a functional sorting algorithm. Also, since you seem to have spent a bit of time on the PVP.net client, did you happen to fix the GDMF ignore list, add a 'dump all notifications' button or add an option to auto-reject friend requests?

Thank you for taking further steps to make sure that Ashe, the champ based around slowing the enemy, has the most pitiful slow effect in the game. As for the ECA change? ... Meh, whatever. I still think Ashe doesn't need messed with. Strong =/= OP.

"Trueshot Barrage cooldown reduced to 80 from 100."

-.-

"Grog-Soaked Blade max stacks reduced to 4 from 5."

Yeah... That'll fix it....

"Transcendent Blades damage reduced to 80/120/160 from 85/135/185"

How about instead, "Transcendent Blades now does 20% reduced damage per target struck after the first target."

"Hungering Strike now heals for 80% of damage dealt, down from 100%"

Sounds pretty light, but I'll have to check it out in-game to see how it feels.

"Yorick"

lol, w/e

"Rabadon's Deathcap base ability power reduced to 140 from 155"

omg, thar be a ****storm a brewin

"Added minimap range indicators for long range spells"

cool

Was the bug fixed that caused Turtle Stance to proc healing on madred stuff? Because if you think lanewick is a problem boy do I have a story for you....

Kalinrath

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Game View Post
well yes obviously but if u think about it, only ppl in the brush will be able to see the ward revealed in the brush

Unless its revealed as in you stepping on a trap revealed...

it was vague, but will find out soon enough... I don't have a problem with it no matter how it goes.

i mean would you rather show them the ward or die? pretty easy one for me

Krusiv

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayobe View Post
"Transcendent Blades damage reduced to 80/120/160 from 85/135/185"

How about instead, "Transcendent Blades now does 20% reduced damage per target struck after the first target."
Do you even think before you post? 20% PER TARGET? Oh I know a better one how about:

"Transcedent Blades has been removed from the game and is now replaced with a new dance."

hi im ran

07-08-2011

I don't want more nerfs on Irelia D: Transcendent Blade was fine as is and so was Bladesurge's mana value. D:

emasheqt

07-08-2011

no corki nerfs?

1st Game

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinrath View Post
Unless its revealed as in you stepping on a trap revealed...

it was vague, but will find out soon enough... I don't have a problem with it no matter how it goes.

i mean would you rather show them the ward or die? pretty easy one for me
lool yea not a big deal anyway

DS Jambo

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperius41 View Post
i really like these changes. i feel the deathcap nerf was needed because of casters just straight up dealing a lot of dmg at lvl 6. i play these casters a lot but i'm not lying when i say it's just too easy to get a free kill once u hit 6.
Um, you can barely manage the rod by 6 unless you have a few kills already. Let alone the whole cap.