Am i wrong for not agreeing with teams choices.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

07-07-2011

i just played a rank game, jungle akali, lane olaf who would be tied in with singed (singed olaf line rofllllll). People reported me for saying there is a problem with this. Do i have a right to express myself without getting in trouble because im shure more people in here would be like why.

oh and the akali went to do udyrs blue buff, udyr walked their on minimap, malz walked there on minimap, jarvan walked there on minimap. He was dotted 15 seconds in advance and verbally warned. He was coherent all game and very responsive to anything so its not like guy never said anything and was in la laland. Well as you figured he stood there and fed first blood, guy other them him got upset that i asked him if he was intentionally feeding and accused him of it. I dont see what else u could have seen to gain from that. Singed who wasnt this guy reported me for that his name is Rathh so if anyone sees him in tribunal u should ban him because hes ridiuclous. He reported me noone even talked to him. Oh and we won and i had least feeds and most assists

Questions
A. Am i right to wtf lanelaf paired with singed while akali jungles and am i right to accuse someone of intentional feeding when it was undeniable akali was going to die ~ 20 seconds before it happened
b. Is my report just(remember person reporting me wasnt being spoken to and wasnt even involved in this)

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Wrong place? What does this have to do with the tribunal...

YourSoft

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleng0d View Post
Wrong place? What does this have to do with the tribunal...
it was the fact that is was like clear as day what was happening to him and he didnt care. He was warned through 3 ways and was coherent rest of game . He was kinda mad at the time cause he waited at mid to gank but got scared and blamed me later for it. Was in a way him mad at me because his gank was a waste of time(not my fault i had him close as he would get to our turret). Stupid story

bottom line emotions and he went in there jungle seen them coming and stood. Rest of the game did fine