Question of the Day #6 - 7/7/2011

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jansports

07-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Hi guys!

Today's question: If you could decide on the next champion, being any certain fantasy monster/mythical being.... what would you make it?

I would make an Undine (water spirit) champion with an iceblade arm sword!
Black Pudding.

Look it up

Fatealis

07-08-2011

we need a LIGER ! no armor or anything just straight savagery

Pinksocksftw

07-08-2011

Can I get a simple skeleton? Anyone else miss King Leoric?

SilentHill

07-08-2011

gambler

Aaydin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

There was mentioned a champ who was going to be a boar, a female humanoid one. I guess I should say hinted at rather, and I think the idea is awesome

Stentor222

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2011

golem/giant/titan/leviathan... ie something that can, like chogath, get really freaking huge on screen!!

Akesgeroth

07-08-2011

Hard to say, there are many to choose from. The game sorely lacks a dragon themed champion, though I think a demonic champion would be nice too. Like a giant balrog.

He could lane mid against Zilean and the old man would be all like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!", they would kill each other but then Zilean would come back to life with a new skin.

GMB Bthesnake

Recruiter

07-08-2011

I would make a champion revolved around the use of chains. A real second type of alistar. Tosses people around with chains and can close gaps with it. Something like nocturnes look only with massive chains instead of his blades. Always thought it was a cool idea, yet I've never seen a game use that tactic. Minus LeBlanc's chain, but that's second to none.

Vaeihr

07-08-2011

I would make an Einherjar from Norse mythology. He would kind of be like a mix between Olaf and Mordekaiser. A large, imposing warrior covered in heavy armor that focuses on frost attacks.

Commander Roller

07-08-2011

Humanoid Dragon would be so freakin' COOL.