Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question of the Day #6 - 7/7/2011

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravors Malody

07-07-2011

I would make a male champion. Age 22. Dark energy themed.

Q: skillshot 1-2 sec CD chucks out darkmatter orbs
W:some kind of blackhole dark energy DoT +slow
E: some kind of Dark antimater shield. you get slowed if you attack and recieve some weak doT
R: AoE Nuke fired at spot. deals a strong DoT but you can blink away

I can only dream.. too bad I not get 1 million referals to make this champion....

Edit: HE MUST HAVE A CAPE! and he carries a cross for a weapon.( like ones priest carry. except this one is larger with sharpened tips)

wotif

07-07-2011

Some sort of Balrog-esque demon kind of thing would be cool I think.

...and a Transformer

Fontolan

07-07-2011

Please, can you do one champ like Scyther (from pokemon)? It would be a nice melee dps

I used to love him so much when I was a kid ):

HotHit

07-07-2011

I'd make them a farmer and call him "Old". Contrary to popular belief they're an assassin.

ssmith989

07-07-2011

gotta go with a water elemental - however make him an ap nuke/support that kind of is the opposite of brand, not huge damage like brand but more cc/support moves. for instance

Q could be - geyser - does blah/blah magic damage and knocks up enemies in a small area

W osmosis - passive each time water elemental guy does an ability he gets a shield based on his ability power for blah/blah absorbtion
- active when activated nearby allies in a radius gain health regeneration for a time
while enemies are slightly slowed

E waterfall- (comes down from the sky) - does blah/blah magic damage and if affected enemies are in the air they are stunned upon hitting the ground

R (ulti) rapids - (skillshot kinda like jannas Q minus the chargup time) does blah/blah magic damage in a line and pushes enemies back and to the sides of the rapids, slowing them for a time

passive - water elemental guy's movement speed is increased stacking for each ability used recently

Unique GoldFinch

Recruiter

07-07-2011

some sort of female creature that uses a paint brush

Erythro

07-07-2011

Kitsune
Mabye it can control water

LILBTHEBASEDKING

07-07-2011

a Puppeteer, Q, W, E, and R being puppets, and can only have 1 out at a time so you can control it with alt-right click.

ssmith989

07-07-2011

Quote:
Ravors Malody:
I would make a male champion. Age 22. Dark energy themed.

Q: skillshot 1-2 sec CD chucks out darkmatter orbs
W:some kind of blackhole dark energy DoT +slow
E: some kind of Dark antimater shield. you get slowed if you attack and recieve some weak doT
R: AoE Nuke fired at spot. deals a strong DoT but you can blink away

I can only dream.. too bad I not get 1 million referals to make this champion....

Edit: HE MUST HAVE A CAPE! and he carries a cross for a weapon.( like ones priest carry. except this one is larger with sharpened tips)

kinda like malzahar? i dunno seems like a cool idea but also very similar theme to malz/kass

fimbuleriket

07-07-2011

western dragon