Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question of the Day #6 - 7/7/2011

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PilusoTheDevious

07-07-2011

Spider Queen
-or-
Something Mordekaiser-esc that comes from wherever the Master of Metal came from. I know he's vaguely based off of a Chaos Lord from Warhammer, but I'd like to see something else like him lumbering around the Fields of Justice (maybe his footsteps would shake the earth :O).

Mizuki Masamune

07-07-2011

Quote:
KakeW:
A unicorn

This but different
V

Jorison

07-07-2011

A Nyan Cat!

Mokomii

07-07-2011

Another champion that either uses rage/energy. have more a variety in the resources department.

i'm sorry let me reword that.
more variety of champions who use curtain resources(rage/energy/charges/etc)

Their are plenty of characters that you point click move and kill. Need more champions with more variety like shen/akali/rene. They all play drastically different and feel different.

Lepakko

07-07-2011

Dragon

PatrickQQ

07-07-2011

A Tony Little champion, so he could help you shed all those fat rolls Shurelia.

Mattarias

07-07-2011

A sentient raptor (Deinonychus), wearing awesome pointy shades and a lei, who zipped around the battlefield and used kicking attacks!

Edit: PatrickQQ, let it be known that you are a ******bag.

Kairuek

07-07-2011

I would make a dragon-human hybrid that is mutated. Her right arm would have a dragon's head instead of a hand. Her left leg is mutated and she has to walk with a limp because her legs aren't the same length. She would wear ragged clothing and have a dragon's tail.

Fezimus

07-07-2011

Quote:
RAD1ANT:
What about a formless champion who changed form (looks) based on ability used at the time of casting

Udyr?

Splendid Pie

07-07-2011

Rainbow Dash