@riot ideas to help tribunal be more ligit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZEN BoxerBriefs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

After doing my 10 cases every day since the begging (missing a day her or there), I come to find something that could really help along with the chat logs. You dont know who reported the player. It we could see who reported the player, and correlate to what he/she said in chat logs could really help a person get pardon more then punish.

Example. The person who reported the "Verbal Abuse" Could have said just as bad of things back to the person being judge in tribunal.

If we could also she the other peoples scores on the team to help show the amount of team fights that happens. 2-15-7 could be seen as int feed, but if other scores are around this could help make more fair and helpful cases.

I think this could be a quick and easy change to make tribunal a little more ligit.

P.S. Feel Free to add ideas please.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

While this is something that sounds fairly necessary, it should not, in the least, influence your vote to punish or pardon.

If you reply to verbal abuse with more verbal abuse, you're just as in the wrong as they are. We have a way to ignore them, and using that is what they should be doing.

ZEN BoxerBriefs

07-07-2011

doesnt not change the fact that it should be fair and not judge/be reported. if a person (not reported) can use that language then they should be able to read that language without punishing someone else, but if it was others who dont and didnt curse then it does take into affect how there atmosphere of the game goes for them while they play.

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxersVsBriefs View Post
doesnt not change the fact that it should be fair and not judge/be reported. if a person (not reported) can use that language then they should be able to read that language without punishing someone else, but if it was others who dont and didnt curse then it does take into affect how there atmosphere of the game goes for them while they play.
We don't know if they got reported. There are thousands of cases and not everyone is working on the same ones.

ZEN BoxerBriefs

07-07-2011

ok? only looking at one case at a time, i was just trying to make sure you knew who my nouns were. so no confusion