Revenge reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apoy

07-07-2011

Just wanted people to discuss here. I noticed a lot of the reports they seem more of "its your fault we lost" instead of actual feeding/no skill. For example just a had a report for a malz that was 2/6. Tried to help his team in chats, was having a hard time agaisnt' a certain player but wasn't helped. He was reported for feeding. Did he actually feed? In my opinion no. He got schooled by someone better then him and will have to learn some new ways to play/get better. Only 1 person reported him. Why am I reading a report by one person? If its truly offense or feeding, many people will report it. Clearly this is a revenge report. I just wanted peoples opions on this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoy View Post
Just wanted people to discuss here. I noticed a lot of the reports they seem more of "its your fault we lost" instead of actual feeding/no skill. For example just a had a report for a malz that was 2/6. Tried to help his team in chats, was having a hard time agaisnt' a certain player but wasn't helped. He was reported for feeding. Did he actually feed? In my opinion no. He got schooled by someone better then him and will have to learn some new ways to play/get better. Only 1 person reported him. Why am I reading a report by one person? If its truly offense or feeding, many people will report it. Clearly this is a revenge report. I just wanted peoples opions on this.
If they're helping out in chat, if they're trying to call MIAs or telling someone to be careful or mentioning that he's going to clear a turret, it means he wasn't INTENTIONALLY feeding.

I think people like to misuse this word a lot now. If I die one or two times, that's not feeding- It can be the product of multiple things. A gank, an accidental byproduct of over extending just a LITTLE bit. Being killed at your turret. Too much CC.

Most importantly, a laning partner that's just bad for your champion or style of play.

I don't understand why I'm reading a report by just one person sometimes, but you know what? The chat logs do say it all on whether or not he should be punished.

I just wish people would stop reporting for "intentional feeding" when they got outplayed.