HotshotGG - Racist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Villiroth

07-07-2011

As a respectable company Riot should look at their most public player and atleast ask him to tone it down a bit.

This would be no different then the NFL asking Payton Manning to stop getting drunk and acting like an ass(never happened, just an example).

HotshotGG is a very public person who is directly connected to this game, people seeing him act like that in his streams sends one of two messages to people.

1. That its ok to rage and insult your team, Hotshot does it why cant I?

2. This game is horribly managed since they let a player rage and then stream(more evidence then a chatlog on the tribunal) it with zero punishment.

Villiroth

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Gaming is a hobby to be played as an entertainment form, not a sport.

Further, that's an entirely asinine comparison. HotshotGG doesn't represent Riot Games, they have no reason to punish him unless he does something that literally breaks the summoner's code.

Sorry.
Lol is an "e-sport", just like Starcraft is an "e-sport". Do you really dispute that Starcraft doesnt qualify as a sport? Because I can show you thousands of videos from Korea that beg to differ, including sold out arenas and training methods.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiroth View Post
As a respectable company Riot should look at their most public player and atleast ask him to tone it down a bit.

This would be no different then the NFL asking Payton Manning to stop getting drunk and acting like an ass(never happened, just an example).

HotshotGG is a very public person who is directly connected to this game, people seeing him act like that in his streams sends one of two messages to people.

1. That its ok to rage and insult your team, Hotshot does it why cant I?

2. This game is horribly managed since they let a player rage and then stream(more evidence then a chatlog on the tribunal) it with zero punishment.
I do not in the least encourage how he plays- He's definitely not someone I like- but unless he streams it through Riot's streams, then he should be free of punishment until he appears on the Tribunal.

And I hope for their sakes they don't exclude him from that kind of punishment.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Lol is an "e-sport", just like Starcraft is an "e-sport". Do you really dispute that Starcraft doesnt qualify as a sport? Because I can show you thousands of videos from Korea that beg to differ, including sold out arenas and training methods.
Sorry, Korea, the land of dying to play video games, doesn't qualify as a defense to "GAMING IZ SPORT NAOT HOBBIZ".

Zarok Adilach

07-07-2011

Quote:
Just like racism isn't illegal
dream on.

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarok Adilach View Post
dream on.
It's not. Learn what freedom of speech is.

Villiroth

07-07-2011

Quote:
Sorry, Korea, the land of dying to play video games, doesn't qualify as a defense to "GAMING IZ SPORT NAOT HOBBIZ".
It is a hobby to many, just like I find football fun to play with my friends. Its also a sport, hence the huge tournament that just happened at Dreamhack.

You dont see tourney's for people that build models do you? How about people whos hobby is body modification?

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
It is a hobby to many, just like I find football fun to play with my friends. Its also a sport, hence the huge tournament that just happened at Dreamhack.

You dont see tourney's for people that build models do you? How about people whos hobby is body modification?
Don't make me giggle anymore.

But whatever you say.

Dic Maeburn

07-07-2011

If it offends you so much, don't watch the livestream, easy as that.

Villiroth

07-07-2011

Quote:
Don't make me giggle anymore.

But whatever you say.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_sports

Educate yourself and stop acting like the only sports out there are the ones you see on TV.