HotshotGG - Racist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarok Adilach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

HotshotGG - top player in LoL, WCG winner and 5th place in Dreamhack. That description should be enough. So this "top ELO" player is famous from rage and cry, but not only from that.

First he pick Asian people to blame them on his stream for his lost games. After Koreans were another target. Ok, fair enough - RIOT couldn't do anything about it, because streams has nothing to do with game (except you streaming the game). But now (on his Master of Kimchi account) he has rune page or mastery page named "poland can suck my", that is different. Now that is prove he is racist and he should be punished.

He is public person now, not anonymous player. He has ad's written with his name, tournaments, pictures everywhere.

Please RIOT do something with this racist actions.

PS: Take some well behaving lessons from Shushei Hotshot, you need them.

Phyrie

07-07-2011

i don't see any rune or mastery pages stating either of what you are claiming.

Traductus

07-07-2011

"Poland" is the name of a country, not a race. Assuming he is referring to the country (and not, say, someone with the handle "poland")

Zarok Adilach

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrie View Post
i don't see any rune or mastery pages stating either of what you are claiming.
hmmm. what is that?

Mpalm

07-07-2011

What race is poland?

Diamondragan

07-07-2011

HotShot is a known A-Hole capital of the gaming scene.

Idc what his ranking is. If he's going to be #1 Troll of All Time, I'd rather have a level 1 as a teammate.

Kudos to Phreak saying, "Get on my level," too. Such class.

EDIT: King of Kimchi lost his last 9 Ranked games (yes, 9 in a row). That made me lol.

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarok Adilach View Post
HotshotGG - top player in LoL, WCG winner and 5th place in Dreamhack. That description should be enough. So this "top ELO" player is famous from rage and cry, but not only from that.

First he pick Asian people to blame them on his stream for his lost games. After Koreans were another target. Ok, fair enough - RIOT couldn't do anything about it, because streams has nothing to do with game (except you streaming the game). But now (on his Master of Kimchi account) he has rune page or mastery page named "poland can suck my", that is different. Now that is prove he is racist and he should be punished.

He is public person now, not anonymous player. He has ad's written with his name, tournaments, pictures everywhere.

Please RIOT do something with this racist actions.

PS: Take some well behaving lessons from Shushei Hotshot, you need them.
Even if it is true on said account, it's not on HotshotGG, so I don't see what the issue is with him specifically. Unless you create multiple accounts to troll or something, I doubt Riot takes notice.

What do you want us to do, shoot him in the foot for not liking Poland? Many people on these forums don't like Brazil, so if we shot him we'd have to shoot many other people, and that's just criminal.

That said, I don't like him, but there's not much that can be done for a rune page name.

Zarok Adilach

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
What race is poland?

Racism is also any form of discrimination. In this case: country or origin. Any language of hate can be described as racism.

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Racism is also any form of discrimination. In this case: country or origin. Any language of hate can be described as racism.
Wrong. Discrimination is discrimination. Racism is based on, you know, your race.

Mpalm

07-07-2011

Quote:
Well, then I'm racist against bees.