Not Level 30?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draaaaaaavén

07-07-2011

Is there some form of update the servers have to automatically go through so it'll realize that I'm level 30? Just hit it yesterday and Tribunal says I'm not yet level 30.

Yortle

07-07-2011

Have you been banned for leaving?

Draaaaaaavén

07-07-2011

Nope, only left two games ever.

TonyTonyChopper

Senior Recruiter

07-07-2011

You should be banned.

Draaaaaaavén

07-07-2011

Yes, because I should totally skip my college classes or have infinite power during storms.

Phyrie

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirmon View Post
Yes, because I should totally skip my college classes or have infinite power during storms.
LoL is serious bidness you should know better than to play when there is a pending power outage in fact you should know exactly how long each game is going to last and make sure your entire life is put on hold for that exact time period. Geeze what is wrong with you?

Hugs From Momma

07-07-2011

I'm having the same issue, been 30 for 5 days, never been banned, never left a match.

"You are not a Level 30 summoner, please return to the Tribunal when you have reached this level. "

Draaaaaaavén

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrie View Post
LoL is serious bidness you should know better than to play when there is a pending power outage in fact you should know exactly how long each game is going to last and make sure your entire life is put on hold for that exact time period. Geeze what is wrong with you?
You're right, I'm a horrible person D:

Hugs From Momma

07-07-2011

Apparently it's linked to the browser and not updated real-time. Re-logging to the website fixed it, for anyone who has the same problem.