Rune Shuffling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adonis

Emissary of the League

07-19-2009

When you have a ton of runes and you place one in your book, all the runes on the left shuffle themselves up. This is pretty annoying and ideally shouldn't happen.

Bianary

07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
When you have a ton of runes and you place one in your book, all the runes on the left shuffle themselves up. This is pretty annoying and ideally shouldn't happen.
For me, not only did it make it hard to tell where my runes had all moved to but it felt like a huge amount of time spent on runes was sitting waiting for them to stop reshuffling themselves.

Made me want to avoid doing anything with the runes.

RiotZALE

Associate Software Engineer

07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
For me, not only did it make it hard to tell where my runes had all moved to but it felt like a huge amount of time spent on runes was sitting waiting for them to stop reshuffling themselves.

Made me want to avoid doing anything with the runes.
It looks good, but I agree, it's pretty annoying. Actually, the rune book was the only part of the UI that I found particularly unappealing. It looks fine, but turning pages, loading it, and dragging things around was a bit laggy and unresponsive. A pretty animation isn't that great if the game hitches for a half a second before playing it (and this is on an i7 w/ 6gb ram).

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

07-21-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

fine! i will fix it. =p

RiotZALE

Associate Software Engineer

07-21-2009

Thanks LimaBeans

Splosion

Build Engineer

07-21-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Now look what you did. You upset the Lima Beans. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Bianary

07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Never

Sometimes these things just have to be done.