Another Tribunal Selection FAIL 3 reports 1 game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyfoo15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

This guy was reported by 3 people in 1 game, thats right just a single game...and the kicker was it was a CUSTOM ARAM GAME. Yeah it would piss me off if me pushed top lane instead of following the 'rules' but seriously, how can riot allow this into the Tribunal Pool?

Case # 59675, not that I expect anything to be done, it is just frustrating this type of scenario has been happening and keeps happening.

Mísanthropic

07-07-2011

Get used to it. The Trollbulol is here to stay forever, exactly the way it is.

Traductus

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfoo15 View Post
This guy was reported by 3 people in 1 game, thats right just a single game...and the kicker was it was a CUSTOM ARAM GAME. Yeah it would piss me off if me pushed top lane instead of following the 'rules' but seriously, how can riot allow this into the Tribunal Pool?

Case # 59675, not that I expect anything to be done, it is just frustrating this type of scenario has been happening and keeps happening.
if only we had a system where players could review reported cases to make sure the reports are valid, perhaps using a system where players can forgive reported players who did no wrong

i mean what are you complaining about?

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I think I may have had the same case. There was one with 3-4 games and someone didn't know the rules of ARAM. the Brand(?) was reported for intetionally feeding though from the chat log it reads that it was a 3v5... didn't find anything else in the other games...pardoned.