Wats the best laning Duo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxSicariusxX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sozalord View Post
if you think so with my friend playing soraka i played veigar it was aginst alistar and xin and we facerolled them so bad they sat at the tower and let me farm up my ap with q and then at 200 i just insta killed the xin
They were bad. I'm saying Soraka/Viegar vs Alistar/Xin with the same skill level, you guys would get rolled. You are probably low elo

xNakux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-07-2011

1 Xin Zhao
1 Jarvan
1 Garen
2 lux

Djoh

07-07-2011

I've played alot with a friend that main taric and i was using sion and we got 1st blood in like 8 game out of 10 pretty ez if u time the double stun
At lvl 2 we take down any carry with double stun and double shield explosion

Tserris

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSicariusxX View Post
You're not understanding your role in the lane. Sona and Tristana maximize survivability and harassment on the enemy duo. You don't let them engage you as you are constantly denying their last hits and doing damage with explosive shot. If they do jump on you then Rocket Jump away, or Sona can stun. It is a wonderful combo as long as you aren't a really awful player.
Sona and trist together have nothing to offer as a threat to an opposing duo that has initiation and disable abilies such as a xin+sion duo, trist can get away from these two -but sona can not, the duo you propose requires no thinking at all to counter.

However, tristana is imo a terribly outdated champion with slow-reacting skills that don't mesh well with eachother. Your proposed duo would be more intimidating if you had picked someone such as Caitlyn in place of trist. Caitlyn's escape skill is better than tristana's, she actually has a long ranged harassment ability, her yordle traps are insanely powerful tools throughout the entire game, and there's just no contest when ults are compared between the two. And caitlyn also sports a long range with a better passive skill.

Cônka

07-07-2011

Morgana + lux
Lux+ Ezreal

RenegadeTQ

07-07-2011

Gangplank + Anyone else

wang slangin

07-07-2011

Any support with any assassin.

Personally,
Alistar and Xin

Blanic

07-07-2011

for me the best combination is Jax and Xin, if the numbers dont lie its almost imposible to escape

BMoneySwanson

07-07-2011

Normally, I take 1v5' s in ranked and get first boold every time. Infect I get 5 first bloods, you could say I'm the best ever. You could say that but I'm not going to. Also, sometimes I kill baron for first blood bfor he spawns. I kill the entire enemy jungle by myself, and then kill all enemy xins just by running in their direction. Xins/ Jarvin/ all champs tremble at the near sight of summoner name: Bmoneyswanson.

But a really awesome fun lane is sona trist b0t.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Magewick..
SOLO
Who needs a duo?