Wats the best laning Duo?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxSicariusxX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sozalord View Post
Soraka and Veigar
Too squishy. Xin would come in there and instantly kill one of you.

Drnmage

07-07-2011

Quote:
You're not understanding your role in the lane. Sona and Tristana maximize survivability and harassment on the enemy duo. You don't let them engage you as you are constantly denying their last hits and doing damage with explosive shot. If they do jump on you then Rocket Jump away, or Sona can stun. It is a wonderful combo as long as you aren't ******ed.
So you're telling me Sona can stun from lvl 1-5, must be a new move I missed. Here's a scenario. Lvl 2, if you're against a xin and sion, and I rush at your sona, she's either gonna 1. Have to flash or 2. Die. Either way, even with trists range, xin and sion will force you to back up, giving them the bushes, resulting in you having to play extremely careful and if you overextend ever, goodnight

Conncept

07-07-2011

Sona and Annie, both run mana manipulator early and build AP.

They rock together. Sona heals and pushes, Annie kills, both can stun. Perfect scoop and shoot combo.

Reproductor

07-07-2011

Blitz and Gangplank

Lord Melons

07-07-2011

hahahahaha akali and xin is scary XD

XxSicariusxX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drnmage View Post
So you're telling me Sona can stun from lvl 1-5, must be a new move I missed. Here's a scenario. Lvl 2, if you're against a xin and sion, and I rush at your sona, she's either gonna 1. Have to flash or 2. Die. Either way, even with trists range, xin and sion will force you to back up, giving them the bushes, resulting in you having to play extremely careful and if you overextend ever, goodnight
You have to play safe to level 6. Plus you are constantly getting harassed. Sona will have no reason to be anywhere near you and support doesn't need cs. I will be there and you would have to jump me and I can just rocket jump away.. There's a scenario for you.

blueangel1221

07-07-2011

i played against a teemo sokora and they just wooped our asses

r3dragon

07-07-2011

Annie + brand = firebomb stun combo

gg

DealThoseCards

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Taric + Anivia is autowin.

MrJykell

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSicariusxX View Post
Too squishy. Xin would come in there and instantly kill one of you.
if you think so with my friend playing soraka i played veigar it was aginst alistar and xin and we facerolled them so bad they sat at the tower and let me farm up my ap with q and then at 200 i just insta killed the xin

123456 ... 7