Wats the best laning Duo?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TIGAERO

07-07-2011

been playing a while with my mate and we found a good duo which was pantheon and ap shaco and it worked pretty well

so wats ur laning duo?

Poisoncontrol91

07-07-2011

Morde + Alistar. Stupidly easy towerdives all day long.

Drnmage

07-07-2011

swain and taric. I run it all the time in norms with my friend. its stupidly op. another really bad one is xin + alistar

XxSicariusxX

07-07-2011

Sona and Tristana hands down

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

No "best laning duo". As always, it's situational. Certain good combos. Xin Zhao and Jarvan/Garen/Alistar. Singed and ANYBODY in a 2v1 lane top? Free kills. Friend and me used to do a Morde/Vlad lane. Absolutely obnoxious levels of sustainability.

Mystarria

07-07-2011

xin + jarvan is good too, it's so easy to get first blood

Drnmage

07-07-2011

although you're supposed to run a lane like sona + tristana, i can promise you it is no where near the best lane. Put xin and any1 with a knockup or stun, either of those characters will get blown up

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

I honestly prefer Xin/Garen for first bloods. But Xin/Garen quickly loses steam if you can't grab that first kill, whereas Xin/Jarvan gets pretty brutal even without a first blood.

XxSicariusxX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drnmage View Post
although you're supposed to run a lane like sona + tristana, i can promise you it is no where near the best lane. Put xin and any1 with a knockup or stun, either of those characters will get blown up
You're not understanding your role in the lane. Sona and Tristana maximize survivability and harassment on the enemy duo. You don't let them engage you as you are constantly denying their last hits and doing damage with explosive shot. If they do jump on you then Rocket Jump away, or Sona can stun. It is a wonderful combo as long as you aren't a really awful player.

MrJykell

07-07-2011

Soraka and Veigar

12345 ... 7