What about...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i Orpheo i

07-07-2011

I've only been 30 for a bit, and just went to the tribunal... Really I think it would be nice if we had just a simple positive review button for after matches, to give a counter to a lot of not so sincere reporting. I would positive review the hell out of a lot of people I come across. Whether its a more pro player giving tips to someone else on the team instead of raging, or someone just being a tough opponent who happened to not be a **** too.

I remember when I started playing about 2 months ago, having never played dota or anything like this, I sucked pretty hard. I faced a singed in 3s that disowned me, who happened to be high ranked but was just pub stomping. After the match he gave me a handful of tips about my build and my play, which really helped. Players like that should get something for being just generally awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

07-07-2011

Yep. My friend list is pretty deep from the interesting players you meet that you have fun with in the games. Unfortunately, my ignore list is twice as long, but that should tell you something about the population of the game

What would be nice is if there was some sort of button for a worthless report such as where people report for "feeding" or "verbal abuse" when they themselves are calling other players "******" and the other person says "**** off".