Should he need a buff up?

Buff up Renekton this next patch! 50 74.63%
He's fine the way he is.... lol 17 25.37%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Renekton still needs to be beefed up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimpin Rice

07-07-2011

He still can't survive in a team fight, its still either way with him, defensive or offensive. Go defensive build his skill is worthless and still dies because his Q barely heals him, go offensive build dies even faster trying to leap to get enemy carry because the whole enemy team will target you immediately and most of the time if your in a bad team your team will do almost nothing but stay in the front not helping you to get their carry which results in a auto death which is a 4v5 already. Which I highly recommend Riot to add in In-game voice button activation. It will greatly help out and take the time to speak to your team mates instead of stopping in the middle of somewhere in the game and get ganked out of nowhere trying to type out all of whats going on in the game.

His Cull of the Meek needs lower CD's and so does his Slice and Dice. If Warwick's Q has lower CD's then why doesn't Renekton have a lower CD for his Q? Not just that but it does little damage and receive 1/4 of it back!!! WW's Q does huge damage and receives it back immediately. Xin Zhao heals and gain AS and Irelia heals constantly from her W passive skill. That's outrages! He can't even sustain health up to par with these other champs.

Renekton's E needs to have a lower CD because it barely does any damage, might as well lower down its CD so he can escape or get to their carries or initiate then back off after a 3 second CD. Not just that but lower all of his abilities CD up to 3 or 4 seconds max. Except for his ult, it can stay the same.

His ult needs to improved a little also, cause at late games his ult is useless, 100 dmg per second to enemies around him doesnt even tickle the enemy especially its magic damage and that has nothing to do with his direct AD or tank item build. And 600 additional health? It doesn't really matter the bonus health at late game. Nasus has almost the same ult, but is much better than Renekton's ult. The other brother deserves a real ult too.

Don't even think that I'm saying this because I want him to be OP I obviously not I know his flaws, the analogy is like saying that everyone who is complaining about Yorick wants him to be OP to but obviously not because he is hugely flawed also.

Agree or disagree, post your opinion.

Nitrex

07-07-2011

I disagree about it because he is already beefy and hard to kill, Late game he is one of the worst champs to take down considering his high health and the item builds he is given. Besides he is a bruiser, he is meant to take down carries and not actually carry a game.

Pimpin Rice

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrex View Post
I disagree about it because he is already beefy and hard to kill, Late game he is one of the worst champs to take down considering his high health and the item builds he is given. Besides he is a bruiser, he is meant to take down carries and not actually carry a game.
Sound like you haven't much experience playing as Renekton but you played against him. Yes some may build him beefy I also bet they barely get any kills in that build as his skills scales off AD. Renekton is not beefy at all, the only thing that will keep him alive and beefy is his ult which grants off at that certain point of lvl without the help of hp items but can be easily taken down quickly. I've already stated the part about trying to get enemy carries please re-read carefully.

Nitrex

07-07-2011

In a team fight we never focus a renekton at all, every time we do we end up dead by the rest of the team. Besides you are talking about a solo renekton where a team is not included, obviously if you were solo you can be taken down easily by two or more, the whole point of renekton is him being mostly a punching bag for the team, as i have seen, his survivability is rediculous, he can run away easily with his dash, he can dish out damage and jump out without problems, he is beefy enough and to make matters worse for your opponents go buy a guardian angel. Also Renekton does make kills, just not as much as other champions do, the whole point of him in the game is just to be a bruiser dishing out damage for the mean time and running out, i do this with Udyr all the time.

Pimpin Rice

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrex View Post
In a team fight we never focus a renekton at all, every time we do we end up dead by the rest of the team. Besides you are talking about a solo renekton where a team is not included, obviously if you were solo you can be taken down easily by two or more, the whole point of renekton is him being mostly a punching bag for the team, as i have seen, his survivability is rediculous, he can run away easily with his dash, he can dish out damage and jump out without problems, he is beefy enough and to make matters worse for your opponents go buy a guardian angel. Also Renekton does make kills, just not as much as other champions do, the whole point of him in the game is just to be a bruiser dishing out damage for the mean time and running out, i do this with Udyr all the time.
Udyr has a higher survivability and much shorter CDs on his skill set. Never focusing a Renekton... That's hard to believe since he'll just go for your carries and you guys will let that happen, what terrible player guys are. If I were talking specifically about a solo Renekton then yes obviously he'll be taken down quickly against a gank, but sadly you STILL haven't grasp of what I'm saying in my post, I think you skipped the part where I mentioned about the team battle... Re-read carefully again. You still lack the basic outcome of his skill sets, which proves you have little experience with him. Punching bag you are correct, no matter how hard I try to survive and get a kill I will die, as a punching bag, for my team in order for them to get kills but usually it is a lost game anyways because at the end the team will blame Renekton players for being a feeder and not putting out any damage at all.... But like you said a punching bag right? You've so little experience on how players act like.

MTR Dean

07-07-2011

renekton needs buff nitrex dont have ideea what he talks about.Renek has 0 survivability his Q is worst heal/life steal skill that i ever seen in this game and his passive i cannot call that passive ... an rework should do better , his ulty buhahaha i need 3 sunfire cape if i want to make`it viable.Some times i feel that renekton is UP , is so fun to play with him but later transforms in an fustration...

FloconDeMiel

07-07-2011

renekton is fine... i mean. if you think he have no survivability your terrible. Its obvious that if your running to enemy carry's you'll get one cc and your out. Even more if your playing him ad. Renekton should go beefy and as nitrex said act like a punching bag for the team. Wanna play an anti-carry? Buy poppy not renekton

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

yeah renek should need a buff but just in Q skill... the CD in all ablilites is good, a renek haev to build CDR items and have CDR glyphs (flat or per level) with runes, a brutalizer and boots , you can have 36-38% CDR

a rework can work's too but yeah he need to buff

btw renek is my main so i know how to play and counter him

MrRye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

The lifesteal on his Q is so bad now. There was no reason to smash it with the nerf bat so hard. >:/

MarcusGraves

07-07-2011

agreed that his Q's heal needs to be really upped. as of right now it may as well not be there