Buying Items SFX

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Nova

09-05-2009

Hi all,

I have a suggestion here regarding buying items from the Item Shop. There is no feedback that I've purchased the items.. Thus, in the beginning of the few games I played, I've accidentally bought double items.

My suggestion is perhaps a sound could be added in like a "click" or "tock" or "cling".. whatever sound that makes sense :P

So that I dont have to look at my inventory everytime I buying stuff...

thanks... just my 2 cents..

Cheers~

Conzeq

09-05-2009

My fix would be that you are able to sell the item you bought for the full amount of gold, in the next 10 seconds after you bought an item.

Ignus

09-05-2009

both are good ideas I think.

LockeCole

09-06-2009

Without a sound effect there is not enough feedback that you bought an item or leveled up. Easy fix: add sound effect!

LazyDog

09-06-2009

Agreed. More sound effects are needed. There is also quite low volume on some of the sound effects. I would like more sound feedback on hits (impacts) especially when I take damage myself. Maybe its only on my computer but sometimes I can barely hear the fighting sound or the sound for last hits (ca-ching!).

EDIT: Thinking about it this could be because I often have Skype running while playing.

Adolias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2009

I agree there needs to be more audio feedback from the game, especially for buying items, even just the sound the buttons elsewhere in the game make would be sufficient.