Akali Runes + Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinfulC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

So I was curious to know how Chauster and others in the 2k+ ELO build Akali. I always see them starting out with both the disciples (passive) and I just want to know what runes they run and what masteries.

Also, I'm not sure as to what I should build once I get revolver and rylai's (I sometimes get mallet just for the bonus slow effect).

Forest or Feed

07-07-2011

Magic and armor penetration so she has good double penetration.
Double penetration on akali is some GOOD ****

SmecssRaege

07-07-2011

It's quite simple

21/0/9 mastery (taking the +3dmg is important)

Marks:
7x Flat AD + 2x Mpen marks (red)
9x Seal of Choice (Armor, MR, Health/Lvl, Dodge, Energy Regen, whatever)

Blues are trickyish
If you want disciples @ lvl 1
i beleive its 3 or 6x FLAT AP and the rest scaling AP

but if you can living with getting disciple @ lvl 3, go 9x scaling AP

And 3x FLAT AP quints

Nzo

07-07-2011

Get both passives at level 1 so u can start with boots.

I can't post my runes up because the game is down, but u can look it up later in-game. The rune page is called "Night Nurse." It is basically 7AD marks with 2AP or MP marks or maybe even defense marks idk.. Flat AP glyphs and quints, with defense for seals. I forget the specifics. I just know I spent a good 2 hours theorycrafting the best runes for her considering her passives and her build. Know that armor should be a priority over MR in your runes since you will get MR from Mercs + Lich and possibly even a Veil/QSS.

Mejakallu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

High Elo players also engage in a lot more level 1 fights than the average team does, meaning that the bonus damage passive is more prevalent early game.

If you're not willing to dedicate a whole page to her, you can just go for the AD passive with runes/masteries and then throw in some random blues and quints. Just about any AP item barring a doran ring activates the second passive.