Inappropriate conduct

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalaro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Im hoping Riot will look into the logs for this & I doubt the in game reporting system will ever catch him quick enough for him to learn this is not right to call people these types of names. This player called me ****er at least 40 times in a minute & mocks the reporting system. What ever you make of the out come is how you see fit.

http://imageshack.us/f/855/screenshot20110706at615.png/

Razhagal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2011

you might want to attach a pic thats big enough to read...

Kalaro

07-06-2011

im working on it. the upload system riot has appeared to have sized it down

Kalaro

07-07-2011

bump for mods??

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

A screenshot is hardly proof, they can be modified and some can be quite convincing.

I wouldn't worry too much about it- If he did it in one game, he'll do it in many more and he WILL be banned.

After all, he's just a random player right? What harm has he done to you?

Falleng0d

07-07-2011

It is against the rules to call people out of the forums anyways and this is not the place for "reporting" people. This is what the in-game report feature is for.

HideyoshiX

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falleng0d View Post
It is against the rules to call people out of the forums anyways and this is not the place for "reporting" people. This is what the in-game report feature is for.
This is true as well, but I wanted to give him a fair shot.

FemJesse

07-07-2011

Yea if he's reported he'll get punished for this. Funny thing is I just played with him too and he was quite good =)