When do they give out the IP rewards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rdc30

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I've been doing the Tribunal for weeks now and I don't think I've ever received a reward or email...

Big Ogre

07-06-2011

Neither did I, in all honesty I find it to be random(aka whenever they have the time review a bundle of cases is when we get ip, I think the last time I got ip was several weeks ago,

jokull

07-06-2011

they try to send you an email to let you know, but if you ever get a chunk of ip, its probably from tribunal

07-06-2011

I was doing Tribunal for a number of weeks after it came out then stopped early June. Here are my IP deliveries. 9 cases on May 29th = 45 IP. 29 cases June 7th = 145 IP. 9 cases June 22nd = 45 IP. All notified via email.

So it looks like it can take up to about a month for a case to get enough votes to do anything about. It also appears that despite my supurb judgement (And I actually took a large amount of time on these things to start) only 1/3 to 1/2 maybe of the cases I judged got enough agreements. And IP rewards are 5 IP per case. So it might take awhile and you probably won't notice the IP reward just off of your game client. Check your email. They will get to you. Assuming you arn't just trolling Tribunal of course. ; P

UmbraSprite

07-07-2011

TBH they need to drop the reward. Problem solved. Those who hate the losers ruining games (read: me) will continue to use the system so that the quality of my game time is better. No IP reward...no people using it when they don't care to use it correctly.

Falleng0d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Its cause of dreamhack and patches lately I am sure. They been busy. Also, you dont get ip from the cases until they close, so it may take a while for those cases to actually close.