i hated riot matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frazee1

07-06-2011

Riot Seriously you think that tribunal is working? i don't think so. People keep feeidng because they want to and they do not care feed because it is not going to happen anything. i know i am low elo but still people do not care about this. i prefer play another online game because why i bother wasting my time with ******ed people that they do not care about this game. you want to be the best game , you have to care what players needs!!!!@!@!!

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

It's not match-making that's the issue, then. It's the players. The game itself is a work of art, but players take said art, spray-paint it up, and defecate all over it with their internet-trolling and sadistic attitudes.

Totaltrash

07-07-2011

In my opinion, matchmaking IS an issue and it does contribute to the trolling problem.

1. Premades - the premade team often leaves the random guy out of its strategy and communication (he's not on vent/skype with them).
When things go wrong, the random guy will distrust his team and the premades blame him, justified or not, for the failure.

2. Level discrepancies - matching level 12's with or against level 30's is bound to cause problems because of the runes/masteries and gaming practice. The lowbie is often overmatched, and then the high-levels are complaining about the noob.

3. ELO - using ONLY this one parameter to match skill levels is simply insufficient.
League's ELO is not derived from individual performance, but based on a team effort. Bad teams can lower someone's ELO below their actual skill level, while good teams can carry a bad player to undeserving ELO heights.

All 3 points can lead to general frustration which often turns to raging, feeding and quitting.

In summary, improving matchmaking will improve the trolling situation!

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

And remember, feeding is able to be avoided by giving them some friendly encouragement or offering to switch lanes with them.

The unintentional feeding, that is.