Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IF you want the people who want to win out of tribunal, MOVE THE COVERT FEEDER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

07-06-2011

this is getting annoying

i get stuck with free week AP blitz
9 deaths in 13 minutes vlad
yorick who has 10ad in 25 minutes.

and the list goes on. how do u have such positive scores and lose every ranked game. Its because its full of covert trolls who are just experimenting in ranked games. Riot learn how to handle a situation people getting frustrated because u feed them people who go JUNGLE UDYR WOWW THATS AMAZING like hes never seen it before

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Players want you to overreact so that they can report you while giving Tribunal judges a means by which to click punish. It's the new game: League of Judges. Welcome!

P.S.: The Tribunal's here to stay... forever! *echoing malevolent laughter*

JohnADreams

07-06-2011

Unfortunately there's no real way to tell the covert feeder from someone who's just had a bad game or goes for unconventional builds. Nobody wants to punish those second two, I assume, so we have to presume innocence in these types of cases.

Sorry, there's just no easy answer there.

UmbraSprite

07-07-2011

There should be a "must have played this champ 20+ times before you can play him ranked" rule. Actually make it wins....

I play mostly unranked and would also be riled up when people decide to try a new champ in the few ranked games I do play.