IF you want the people who want to win out of tribunal, MOVE THE COVERT FEEDER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YourSoft

07-06-2011

this is getting annoying

i get stuck with free week AP blitz
9 deaths in 13 minutes vlad
yorick who has 10ad in 25 minutes.

and the list goes on. how do u have such positive scores and lose every ranked game. Its because its full of covert trolls who are just experimenting in ranked games. Riot learn how to handle a situation people getting frustrated because u feed them people who go JUNGLE UDYR WOWW THATS AMAZING like hes never seen it before

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Players want you to overreact so that they can report you while giving Tribunal judges a means by which to click punish. It's the new game: League of Judges. Welcome!

P.S.: The Tribunal's here to stay... forever! *echoing malevolent laughter*

JohnADreams

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Unfortunately there's no real way to tell the covert feeder from someone who's just had a bad game or goes for unconventional builds. Nobody wants to punish those second two, I assume, so we have to presume innocence in these types of cases.

Sorry, there's just no easy answer there.

UmbraSprite

07-06-2011

There should be a "must have played this champ 20+ times before you can play him ranked" rule. Actually make it wins....

I play mostly unranked and would also be riled up when people decide to try a new champ in the few ranked games I do play.