Tribunal Still Not Working; Trolls in Every Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamondragan

07-06-2011

Just thought I'd remind the community how much this isn't working.

Yeah, thanks a lot.

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

...and then Riot creates the Tribunal, thereby empowering these immoral and abusive people to cast judgement upon each other and instill fear in a "gaming" environment? Really, Riot?

Quick Draw Zero

07-06-2011

Some have been banned. The problem is that the freakin trolls just have another account. Since it also takes only like 3 minutes to make a email, and boom,they have another account. This one troll confessed that he had around 15 accounts and most are just to troll. :/

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Raging hypocrisy in this thread.

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarisDream View Post
Raging hypocrisy in this thread.
How is me pointing out that the Tribunal is subject to abuse by the player base [or the source of the problem to begin with] a form of "hypocrisy? Please, explain.

TPOTK1NG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
How is me pointing out that the Tribunal is subject to abuse by the player base [or the source of the problem to begin with] a form of "hypocrisy? Please, explain.
First explain how the Tribunal is subject to abuse or anything with proof

lbgsloan

07-06-2011

Too easy to smurf. Ban their main account and they just troll with freeweek champs and 450s until the main is unbanned. Not much that can ever be done in a f2p game. Banning the smurf account does nothing, they will back after a 5 minute freemail signup.

Kaedan

07-06-2011

The solution is simple: Don`t allow people to create accounts with freemail. Most players of LoL are High school and College students... both of which have schools accounts. And any adult with an internet connection has an email address through their ISP.

Problem solved.

GreenEyedMonster

07-06-2011

The amount of posts screaming that tribunal is abusive and they were banned for no reason... while the rest of their post if F U RIOT and other obscenities... I think its working fine.

GreenEyedMonster

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaedan View Post
The solution is simple: Don`t allow people to create accounts with freemail. Most players of LoL are High school and College students... both of which have schools accounts. And any adult with an internet connection has an email address through their ISP.

Problem solved.
My main email is a freemail.

This is a terrible idea.

Not all highschools have free mails. When I was in college I would never want riot to be sending me riot point emails to my school notice email. And maybe I am not the owner of the ISP I use.