Problems viewing multiple games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I just hit level 30 and decided to do some tribunal cases. I logged in and started my first case. After viewing the first game I selected game 2 from the combo box at the top of the page. It loaded for a few seconds, then the chat log came up, but none of the other information. The item list was had only one black box in it. I tried game 3 and also went back to game 1 with the same results. Then I restarted my browser. The problem was still not fixed. The information in the first case and the second chat log were conclusive, so I decided to vote and go on to the next one to see if it was just a problem with this particular case. On the second case the same thing happened. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? I run windows 7 64-bit and internet explorer.

Animus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

Nobody have a solution? I havent even had zeus post on my thread yet.

Animus1

07-06-2011

bump

Falleng0d

07-06-2011

No idea. But try a different browser and see if its different. That would give you an answer. I never have any problems in firefox 4.

Animus1

07-07-2011

Tried firefox and had no problem. ty