Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems viewing multiple games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animus1

07-06-2011

I just hit level 30 and decided to do some tribunal cases. I logged in and started my first case. After viewing the first game I selected game 2 from the combo box at the top of the page. It loaded for a few seconds, then the chat log came up, but none of the other information. The item list was had only one black box in it. I tried game 3 and also went back to game 1 with the same results. Then I restarted my browser. The problem was still not fixed. The information in the first case and the second chat log were conclusive, so I decided to vote and go on to the next one to see if it was just a problem with this particular case. On the second case the same thing happened. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it? I run windows 7 64-bit and internet explorer.

Animus1

07-06-2011

Nobody have a solution? I havent even had zeus post on my thread yet.

Animus1

07-06-2011

bump

Falleng0d

07-06-2011

No idea. But try a different browser and see if its different. That would give you an answer. I never have any problems in firefox 4.

Animus1

07-07-2011

Tried firefox and had no problem. ty