The solution to insta-punishing:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS133b29298f0431446349b

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishersfury View Post
honestly sometimes the guilty party is that easy to figure out most tribunals withing the first 3 seconds of reading i can tell you if it the person was really acting like a jerk or not or has broken the Eula just by what he says
I dunno, I find a lot of people who have 7~8 false reports and one or perhaps two where they left/fed/whatever. Or worse, only one or two where they used really vulgar language and the rest are not great, but not bannable. Those last cases are the ones where you really have to think.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
What's the difference between clicking punish a minute from now, and waiting a minute and few seconds longer? If you click punish, regardless...? So yeah, maybe clicking punish at 1 minute on the dot might be rare, but clicking punish in general [as you've just admitted] is common? See, this is why I don't believe in the player base. There's just no infallible proof that players are indeed not casting judgement sadistically, and with bias and vengeful intent. Also, the standards, while expressed in the their guidelines, can be overlooked, misinterpreted, disregarded completely, etc.. In a normal court of law, a jury is usually hand-picked. In the League of Legends Tribunal however, even twelve year olds and younger [who generally tend to lack in knowledge, wisdom and life experience] can hop on and cast judgement on other players and threaten their account/game time?
Riot has said specifically that the vast majority of verdicts passed down by players are VALID. And, in fact, they're giving offenders too much slack.

This is a perfect example of why nothing like what OP says will help. People like this HAVE to believe the system is flawed. Otherwise they would have to admit they were banned fairly.

IS133b29298f0431446349b

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopix View Post
Riot has said specifically that the vast majority of verdicts passed down by players are VALID. And, in fact, they're giving offenders too much slack.

This is a perfect example of why nothing like what OP says will help. People like this HAVE to believe the system is flawed. Otherwise they would have to admit they were banned fairly.
I suppose they would probably come up with some other reason why their bans weren't fair, wouldn't they =/