Any one else always pardoning?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

I keep getting these people that are innocent. This system is abused by people who send in reports.

I got a Jarvan who was reported for: "Inappropriate name, Intentional Feeding, Assisting Enemy Team, Verbal Abuse." Could we have consistency? In the chat log it was fairly obvious he was losing and his teammates all spoke Chinese/Korean or something with those characters. He must have been trolled by 4 man pre-made taking advantage of the system. Pardoned.

Next one. I got a Shen 2/5/7 Intentionally feeding (3 reports). His build was normal. Team didn't like him for not saving them with his ult. Reported. He had no other games. Just game 1 with 3 reports. Really?

(4 obvious punishes later) [boots TF, racist /all spamming vayne, ragequitter, feeding AP trynd]

Another one. 1/9/3 Rammus. He says he's trying. Calls mia's, offers constructive advice. His team loses the game. His teammates report him for having the worst score. Pardoned.

BD Sivir. Dies a lot, deals a ton of damage, kills like 7 towers. Wins the game with revive/teleport. Reported, Pardoned.

A Teemo who gets reported for cheating. Opponents say they are going to report him for cheating. He flips out and says "who the **** is cheating thats not me". Reported, Pardoned.

Is this really what the community is like?

Soga no Tojiko

07-06-2011

well there are always gonna be cases like that, thats why its important to read the chat

Hevictous

07-06-2011

Agreed.. dialogue in the chat itself is enough to punish somebody regardless of how they played.

Mísanthropic

07-06-2011

You guys are few compared to the rest of the LoL populous. You guys may actually read carefully while judging, but who's to say that thousands of other players aren't reading and are "auto-punishing" their cases? Who will save those innocents? Even if half of you vote correctly, it'd require Riot's personal intervention to actually save potentially innocent players from ill-willed or overly-sensitive judgement. That being said, if the majority somehow abuses the system malevolently by voting punish on said *potentially* innocent players, and Riot doesn't check into it, then the majority vote rules that the player be banned. It's also stupid-easy to get baited into being upset and becoming a keyboard warrior, all to wind up getting banned so easily because it's the "letter" of the law... The "spirit" of the law is different, and requires so-called "judges and executioners" to actually be in the instance of the game in question, and must have a heart capable of being compassionate [which as far as I can tell throughout my experiences and interactions while gaming on LoL, is non-existent!].