verbal abuse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hevictous

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
Well spoken by Dr. Hevictous, a renowned psychologist from LoL forums! What will Judge Hevictous' verdict be? Let's ask the defendant's lawyer, Mr. Hevictous.

"Oh, I think he's guilty and his account should be kicked into a huge f***ing pit because it's awesome and free IP is gained."

Fellow Executioner Mr. Hevictous is anxious to drop the axe on [insert Tribunal case # here]!
*Shrug*

I answered on topic, and honestly. It's not my problem if you do not agree. Racial remarks are something that deserves a "punish" verdict.

I wouldn't tolerate it if I heard it while I was still serving active military, and IMHO its just as offensive if somebody is typing it in a chat box in LOL.

And it should be noted that I could care less about the IP. Its not THAT MUCH that we get for doing this. There have been plenty of cases where I hit the pardon button and was still out-voted I'm sure. I vote based on what I'm reading and seeing, and not by what I think everybody else will vote on. So I end up NOT getting ip since the rewards are based on our verdict being part of the popular result after it is tallied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyMMsystem View Post
Being black and gay, do you have double AIDS?

Heh... Sorry, but I am neither. But that sort of statement is exactly what people SHOULD be banned for.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikatis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyMMsystem View Post
Being black and gay, do you have double AIDS?
this is the most ridiculous comment ever, you should be punished for such a comment!