Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

verbal abuse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hevictous

07-06-2011

Quote:
Zeus In A Speedo:
Well spoken by Dr. Hevictous, a renowned psychologist from LoL forums! What will Judge Hevictous' verdict be? Let's ask the defendant's lawyer, Mr. Hevictous.

"Oh, I think he's guilty and his account should be kicked into a huge f***ing pit because it's awesome and free IP is gained."

Fellow Executioner Mr. Hevictous is anxious to drop the axe on [insert Tribunal case # here]!

*Shrug*

I answered on topic, and honestly. It's not my problem if you do not agree. Racial remarks are something that deserves a "punish" verdict.

I wouldn't tolerate it if I heard it while I was still serving active military, and IMHO its just as offensive if somebody is typing it in a chat box in LOL.

And it should be noted that I could care less about the IP. Its not THAT MUCH that we get for doing this. There have been plenty of cases where I hit the pardon button and was still out-voted I'm sure. I vote based on what I'm reading and seeing, and not by what I think everybody else will vote on. So I end up NOT getting ip since the rewards are based on our verdict being part of the popular result after it is tallied.

Quote:
CrappyMMsystem:
Being black and gay, do you have double AIDS?

Heh... Sorry, but I am neither. But that sort of statement is exactly what people SHOULD be banned for.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikatis

07-07-2011

Quote:
CrappyMMsystem:
Being black and gay, do you have double AIDS?

this is the most ridiculous comment ever, you should be punished for such a comment!